RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disable Cheat-Functions in Razor!?

WarAngel

Wanderer
Eggit said:
Free speech! First amendment and all that jazz. I am allowed to have an opinion ya know...

Sure you can have an opinion. What you can't do it spam in every freaking topic, especially since it will get you NOWHERE. It's been stated what Zippy's intentions are, so just face the facts and get on with it.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
This is probably the same guy who started every other "Razor h4x0rz!!!1oneone" thread, just under a different name, and using improved grammar, spelling, and mechanics of the english language.

Eggit

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
Sure you can have an opinion. What you can't do it spam in every freaking topic, especially since it will get you NOWHERE. It's been stated what Zippy's intentions are, so just face the facts and get on with it.
I haven't posted in any threads where it would not be appropriate, so it can hardly be called spamming.
You and others come into threads and express your view and opinions of the situations, that is all I am doing. My view just happens to be different than yours.
And yes, it is too late to change anything, these programs have already been created and there is no going back, but I do feel it is possible to keep them from getting out of control. Just like you may make a suggestion of what you would like to see in razor* I make ones of what I wouldn't like to see in razor.

*When you make your suggestions you state your reasons why you would want them in an effort to persude zippy into adding them, but in the end it is ultimately his discision. Thats all I do, I am not saying zippy needs to do everything I say, I just wish for my ideas to be known so he can make an informed decision.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Since you have shared your views, there is no sense in making another thread in the future about them, so be sure you remember that.

Because yet another thread about your views, would be considered "Spamming", Your not going to talk Zippy into removing features so that ends that.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Eggit said:
*When you make your suggestions you state your reasons why you would want them in an effort to persude zippy into adding them, but in the end it is ultimately his discision. Thats all I do, I am not saying zippy needs to do everything I say, I just wish for my ideas to be known so he can make an informed decision.

He has made a decision, so stop putting your views in every topic. You're not going to change it.