RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think Kerry Would Have Done Better Job Then Bush?

Do you think Kerry Would Have Done Better Job Then Bush?

• Yes

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 45 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravenal

Knight
Many people may not realize this but Middle East has been at war in that area for more than 3000 years now... They will never give up the war regardless in that area... If there is peace there.... It isn't for long... There will always be war...

DreamCatcher said:
And exactly what job has he got done? Our soldiers are getting killed over in Iraq . I'm totally against this stupid war....I am proud of our Men and Women in our Military and salute them.....But you can't push our beliefs down another countrys throat that doesn't want it....It is heartbreaking to see our soliders dying over there for WHAT cause?
none at all, DreamCatcher, none at all.

yay for having this be at the top everytime i go to starbucks
again

Dodge1965

Wanderer
Meanwhile ............. Those naughty little Iranians, having seen the civilised worlds treatment of their neighbors in Iraq, surprisingly decide they want some nukes, can't imagine why.

Obviously their planned launching of intercontinental ballistic missiles from camels is a blatent disregard for animal welfare and they must be invaded asap so these atrocities can be stopped and we can teach them the correct western methods of camel husbandry.

Back home, males now bored with Debbie Does Bagdad, eagerly await the release of Debbie Does Tehran.

Dodge1965 said:
Meanwhile ............. Those naughty little Iranians, having seen the civilised worlds treatment of their neighbors in Iraq, surprisingly decide they want some nukes, can't imagine why.

Obviously their planned launching of intercontinental ballistic missiles from camels is a blatent disregard for animal welfare and they must be invaded asap so these atrocities can be stopped and we can teach them the correct western methods of camel husbandry.

Back home, males now bored with Debbie Does Bagdad, eagerly await the release of Debbie Does Tehran.
woot, comic relief!

oh yeah north korea has nukes, and we send them money.
ya know i dont understand why the our government wants to prevent other countries from HAVING weapons of mass destruction when, we ourselves not only hav them, we are the only country in history to actually USE them.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Ummmmm...they don't want said weapons to fall into the hands of terrorists...and...aaah...come blow us up?
Just a small conjecture...

TMSTKSBK said:
Already did. Think harder ;)
And hiroshima wasn't a terrorist attack? Think about it. We had already won the war, they just hadn't given an official surrender. They attacked a military base, we attacked two completely civilian cities....we wanted a show of power. we couldn't drop it in Germany though cuz the fallout could hit our allies, so we chose them. That's one of the reasons Einstein disaproved of the project at the end.(he was a Jewish refugee and really wanted Hitler's @$$ dead.)We are the only nation to use weapons of mass destruction. Just because we are the biggest and baddest nation out there, doesn't give us the right to prevent others from doing what we can. And That's according to the ideals from which OUR nation was founded....The oppressed has become the oppressor.

Just a thought, I really dont give a damn who's in office, or who has WMDs

Dodge1965

Wanderer
The nukes on Japan were pretty much a show of strength to the Russians to stop them claiming too much territory after the war in europe had ended, so as it consisted of the killing of thousands of civillians just to prove a point it could be compared to an act of terrorism although I had never thought of it like that.

Dodge1965 said:
The nukes on Japan were pretty much a show of strength to the Russians to stop them claiming too much territory after the war in europe had ended, so as it consisted of the killing of thousands of civillians just to prove a point it could be compared to an act of terrorism although I had never thought of it like that.

When civilians die, I consider it terrorism. HOWEVER, had we not nuked Japan we would suck, so therefore I agree with it. I guess that makes me what? A pro-American terrorist sympathizer? lol

Asmir3 said:
STOP GOING OFF TOPIC
you got hijacked !!!! ..but it does kinda relate..but in any event im leaving this thread. people already slinging neg karma for political views...how mature.

Dodge1965

Wanderer
LOL yea, besides you did them a favor, building all those geiger counters to monitor their radiation levels really set them up nicely in the manufacturing of electronic equipment.

The resultant effects would have been devastating for the west had it not been done, imagine our kids growing up with no games consoles or hi tech electrical goods..................errrr which Bush would have coped with better than Kerry IMO.

Dodge1965 said:
LOL yea, besides you did them a favor, building all those geiger counters to monitor their radiation levels really set them up nicely in the manufacturing of electronic equipment.

The resultant effects would have been devastating for the west had it not been done, imagine our kids growing up with no games consoles or hi tech electrical goods..................errrr which Bush would have coped with better than Kerry IMO.
was that a crack at us southerners being n00bs? :p j/k

@ Radwen, yes it is, can i get you and your ninja a beer?

Dodge1965

Wanderer
LOL, na, I just think Kerry would find it difficult to cope without his Gameboy on those long trips, whereas Bush would be content with his GI Joe's.

Dodge1965 said:
LOL, na, I just think Kerry would find it difficult to cope without his Gameboy on those long trips, whereas Bush would be content with his GI Joe's.
hahahaha, but kerry would be lost, the spoiled brat...but now, looking back hed be better than bush...I really wish howard dean had won the dem primary tho..Kerrys such a dick. oh wait..im not in this thread! bah screw it