RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Dog" Chapman Arrested For Bail Jumping

ummm I seriously doubt that its that broad, but I do know, doing naughty things in other countries isnt wise. #1 their rules may be different, and #2, you are representing your own country when you are a abroad, so dont do anything to make the rest of us look bad.

EDIT: Yay My Account is fixed.

madphatboy2

Wanderer
Nar Matteru said:
Depends on the case. If Osama Bin Laden starts opening up a chain of orphanages, somehow I think I'd still think he was a cunt.

Well, there is a huge difference in a terrorist (one that attempts to harm many) and one that murdered one person and devoted the rest of his life to making a difference in peoples lives.

I can't help but to believe that Dog and Steve Irwin are quite similar. Steve contributed greatly to the animal kingdom, while Dog contributes greatly to man-kind. They are both vigilantes for a good cause. While it was a tragedy that Steve died, it will also be a tragedy when Dog dies.

David

Moderate
I met a group of bounty hunters once a long time ago. I was manager of the maintenance dept at a local hotel during a big renovation. They were looking for one of the temporary laborers we had. I gave that boy up! I was like yeah I know him third floor second room on the right. Besides it being kinda cool, those guys scared the piss outa me.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I got pulled over in Mexico for doing nothing wrong one time. Really all I did was give him $25 and he went away.... I didn't consider it immoral because the guy was hinting at it. "Senor, I may have to take you in unless I find a good reason not to."
As for bounty hunting being a legit career.... I doubt it pays much. And considering the risks involved, I don't think it would be worth it full time. Wouldn't you get paid for each time you do a job, and it would be a different amount each time? Sounds pretty unreliable.

I can't help but to believe that Dog and Steve Irwin are quite similar. Steve contributed greatly to the animal kingdom, while Dog contributes greatly to man-kind.
Dog is just one of probably thousands that do they exact same thing.... Steve was one of a kind.

bzk90

Lord
there are plenty of people like steve on a lesser level...the same cam be said about dog. They are/were the best