RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doom Rare System

seanandre

Sorceror
I have been trying to get this system to work on my shard forever and have not been able to.

If I replace my Stealing.cs file with the one that came with this system, I get major errors like the other person above said.

However, when I use WinMerge to merge the changes from the Stealing.cs file that came with this system, with the one I already have, I only get the following error:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Skills\Stealing.cs: CS1028: (line 241, column 6) Unexpected pr
eprocessor directive
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

But have no idea what other errors I'll end up with after somebody tells me what I'm supposed to do fix this one, but here it is anyway.

Greystar

Wanderer
hollysong said:
I found a problem.
The problem about factions; can not steal sigils please fix the bug.

#1 this is in the archives

well i guess thats my only # but anyway I doubt you are going to get a fix.

Lucifer TOP

Wanderer
error message

im getting this restart error

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 1 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1263, column 9) The typ
e or namespace name 'StolenItem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serve
r.SkillHandlers' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs: CS0234: (line 1533, column 4) The typ
e or namespace name 'StolenItem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serve
r.SkillHandlers' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\My Quest\KillarQuest\SwordOfKillar.cs: CS0162: (line
 63, column 30) Unreachable code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Help plz