RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
well.. just let me give a bit more explanations about why i delayed the project a bit more..
im working in some kind of bugs... problem in the junction of the walls... in some kind of walls this problems can occur so i must detect this walls.. and rework the image of the problematic ones... this not occur in all walls.. just in someones...
after this.. i must rework the ship tiles (the last thing that i will replace to finish the project)...
here the screenshot of one case of this bug:

cya buddys =)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
buddys.. im having insane problems with my depression this week... so i think i will let the release to the end of april...
everythink looks beautiful =)
well.. thats it
cya buddys

LordHogFred

Knight
I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished article as well as having a look at your engine and website once you've got it going :)

jeffcarley

Sorceror
We have been following this thread for a year and are anxiously awaiting this project to be released to the community. It is truly one of the best additions to the game in ages. We would love to add this to our existing custom shard but we are patched up to 7.0.14.3 Will there be any way for us to use this?

milva

Sorceror
dont know yet... if i have time i will do it​
It all depends if he has the time to update the animations before his release- if he does
not find the time, maybe some one with the experience of animations can help ;)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
the problem its not the animation.. its the tiledata.mul files....
after finish the project i think its possible update tiledata.mul to work with new clients.. but i think this update of tile data only will come in july.. =)

fwiffo

Sorceror
the problem its not the animation.. its the tiledata.mul files....
after finish the project i think its possible update tiledata.mul to work with new clients.. but i think this update of tile data only will come in july.. =)
I have a script that makes use of .CSV files generated by uofiddler, to update from old tiledata to the new format, just tell me if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.