RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draco's Special (Loads of Scripts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

draco

It wasent ment to the practice weps to be 100% OSI, dint ment it to be osi at all...

Kamron

Knight
I have learned never to trust dracos word because time and time again he posts scripts without regarding the original author, and worse off playing as his own. Draco cannot code, nor could he ever, nor will he ever. No credit should be given to him for ANY of the scripts (except for maybe the crappy ass edited artifacts which could be made by the simpliest of newbies).

Why is that damn lamer still around? This isn't the first time he's been doing this. Just do a quick seach and you'll get several pages of similar threads where it is obvious and unquestionable that the scripts he posts are NOT his.

Draco, get a life, I don't care if your mommy doesn't give you enough attention, stop reposting other people's stuff in your pathetic attempt to get credit, and then proceed to whine and lie when people point out it isn't yours.

D

draco

* laughs * just becouse the author aint there ur mad? Are you guys the authors? Oh please tell me if u is!

Tru

Knight
Re: ...

draco said:
* laughs * just becouse the author aint there ur mad? Are you guys the authors? Oh please tell me if u is!

Lol....I guess you just proved everyone right....Good Job for admiting it (thats the first step)

Quantos

Lord

draco said:

I also don't work in a store, but if I see someone stealing I point it out. I have no idea how you can justify being a plagerist just because the original author isn't looking.

BeTrayed

Sorceror
Damn.. this guy is funny...

First all of them are his (or atleast IMPLIED)
This is my newest posted scripts

Then, All but ONE is his, the rest are DEFINATELY his (Plainly stated)
Ehh... You claim this scripts aint mine?, ok Online one aint mine... rest is, sorry, go flame someone else

Next, All but TWO is his, the rest are DEFINATELY his (Plainly stated)
Listen, i collected some of my postes and made into a big post.
2 of them aint mine.

Now, he just doesn't answer the other questionable scripts.. (dodging, questioned by other people)
1. Login isn't yours, all you did was move things in the script around.

2. I remember someone else posting all of those practice weapons about
5 months ago too.

3. that isnt YOUR race stone.

Finally out of anger he admits that they are NOT his scripts (Implied)
laughs * just becouse the author aint there ur mad? Are you guys the authors? Oh please tell me if u is!

In conclusion, we can draw one of 3 possible solutions...
1. He is a plagerist tool, who when questioned changes the subject

2. He is really only 12 years old

3. He has no skill or morals whatsoever

I'll let you decide
I am So Smart I am So Smart S M R T , i mean S M A R T

Cover up or cheap cologne?

jmwarden

Wanderer
It occurs to me that any thread started by draco is like watching a train wreck. It's an awful, hideous thing... but you can't help but watch it.

:: shakes head realizing this is five minutes of his life he's never going to get back ::

JMWarden

D

draco

First all of them are his (or atleast IMPLIED)
Quote:

This is my newest posted scripts

i did post this threead becouse most of the script i posted before is becouse my links are dead, so why not go to them and flame? huh?

Vhaldir

Sorceror
just an FYI.. I was the original scripter of 'cow tipping'.. ;)

hehe, just thought I'd throw that in, not that I care.. would you please try to be a bit more creative though?

I for one get tired of seeing the same scripts being posted repeatedly..

D

draco

* laughs * ´jag har inte gjort nåt elakt, jag repostar bara mina gamla filer som jag postat förut, gå och flama där!

Anageth

Wanderer

draco said:
* laughs * ´jag har inte gjort nåt elakt, jag repostar bara mina gamla filer som jag postat förut, gå och flama där!

Hey there should be a rule against that :evil:

Gustavo

Wanderer
For the 5th time you try to claim the race stone as yours, when ppl who have been around for a while knows that i wrote it long time ago geez grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.