RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draco's Special (Loads of Scripts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshw

Sorceror
um all of the scripts except the artis you modified were here long before you even whereon the forums the cow tipping the race stone the online system all I've ever seen you do is modify exsisting scripts and they have been easy modifications. I'm not ripping on you just stating the facts and yes I'm no scriptor but when i modify a script at least I do it with extensive work I think your problem is you get to excited when you do something and feel you have to post it. thats ok but just remember most simple script mods arent worth post in subissions just do a script support topic telling how you modifyed them and show code so the space isnt wasted in the submission area. Its great your learning by mods but people are gonna constantly knock on you cause your really not doing much. and for taking credit for other persons work isnt right I know I may have failed to mention some of the scripts original owners of ones ive modifyed but then again most the ones i do arent simple two lines of code to them

S

Saroman

Man Draco you gotta get a life.....

I usually come to the aid of the underdog but jeasus YOU SUX!

You just sux dude.....

...admit it, you sux.

Shit you are probably the same guy (thinks way back when) on the sphere boards that posted a "bunch of scripts" and claimed that "he" made then and then was totally kicked in the ass cause it was proven that he didn't. (the name seems fimilar/the same)

Anyway if that was you you should have learned yuor lesson....

D

draco

Thats nice Saroman, why dont you give me urs, it seems way more intresting!...... * signs *

poc

Wanderer
jmwarden said:
It occurs to me that any thread started by draco is like watching a train wreck. It's an awful, hideous thing... but you can't help but watch it.

:: shakes head realizing this is five minutes of his life he's never going to get back ::

JMWarden

the prophecy has been fulfilled, I don't think it can get much worse than this

D

draco

Noone asks for ur Opinions or w/e it spells.
Sure some of them is repost. But all in this is reposts from my old ones.
Becouse the links is dead. Someones PMed me it was dead. So i collect loads of scripts i allready posted and posted again. Is it so hard to understan. Oh sorry dint know it was...

KholdStare

Wanderer
Re: .

draco said:
Noone asks for ur Opinions or w/e it spells.
Sure some of them is repost. But all in this is reposts from my old ones.
Becouse the links is dead. Someones PMed me it was dead. So i collect loads of scripts i allready posted and posted again. Is it so hard to understan. Oh sorry dint know it was...

No one asked for your opinion. Sure some of them are reposts, but they are all from my old ones. Someone PMed that the link was dead so I collected the scripts that I had already posted and posted them again. Is that so hard to understand? Oh, sorry I didn't know it was...

Ravenal

Knight
Non sense people, seesh, *wishes a mod would lock this*

This is going to get no where if all keep talking and stuff, just ignore the script if you think its worthless, just forget draco, he causes problems, let the mods and stuff deal with him, otherwise just grow up!

S

Saroman

EVERYBODY knows you repost scripts from other people and then claim them to be yours draco....

I go to OTHER forums that descuss RUO scripts and there it is in plain english:

Thread starter about a script: Hey I saw a post by draco at RUO with XXX script.
Everybody else on forum: Well you beter do a search for the original because draco is a script thief and is known for reposting other peoples stuff...

:rolleyes:

Honor

Sorceror

Now i understan.. Im new here on forums but i checked all posts.
Draco has reposted some of them, but the downloads was killed so he putted them here. Anyways im sure you whant him to credit and i dunno why he dont. So days lesson to not be flamed:
GIVE CREDIT!!

//Some scripts was usefull!

I will never give credit to that @$$hole. He pretended the scripts were his own, and they are not. How about getting that attentionwhore to give credit to the original authors first? And how about some damn mod banning the idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.