RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dupre's Token System

LennyL.

Wanderer
it seems great but i get 2 errors whn i added the stuff the 2 errors are on black knight and white knight both line 31 saying out nt, out int, out int, is not a suitable method what do i do

slithers

Sorceror
LennyL. said:
there on the blades

not sure of the correct wording but in the code where it says that for damage the first entry should be Mobile wielder then all the out in stuff. also be advised that dupre isnt around anymore so getting help on his scripts is limited to those users who use these scripts. anyway you can find more info about what im talking about by say running a search on mobile wielder and comparing the code lines. this was a pretty common error after the change from b36 to v1. just follow the directions in any of those codes.

Gandy897

Wanderer
Exploit question

Ive been using ur script for a while and have modified it to give additional rewards and things . revamped the prize gumps and its a great script. My shard has only been public a few weeks and it has just come to my attention of a serious exploit or what i feel is an exploit :) When players use summonded creatures , ie blade spirits or EV's they seem to get a sh*tload extra tokens then they normally would be entitled to. Im assuming its because when the summons gets killed they are getting token credits for these creatures. What I would like to do is allow all creatures as I have it now to spawn tokens, with the exception of the summons . And that is where i find i am unable to resolve this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lobo1973

Wanderer
Error on launch

I am getting an error with the basecreatures.cs file when I launch the server, after putting in the token system.

The error says that the name 'm' does not exist in the class or namespace servers.mobiles.basecreature.

I have not seen anyone else post this error so I don't know how to proceed. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to make it so all monsters drop tokens. Thanks

Kasumix

Wanderer
I use your system and i love it. but i dont have a token drop on monsters do i have to set in all scripts the amouth of tokens or do i just made a fault with the installing of yer system ? pl i need help if there is a way to drop tokens on all creatures becose im to lazy to edit all scripts I use your basecreature cs and i dident changed any of yer scripts

tchoc069

Wanderer
try this line figured it out out i think

Redskull1973 said:
The Basecreature modification dosn´t work on my shard (RC1).

Would it be possible to add the installation instruction for RC1 shards?

Greets
Redskull

use this line for 1.0 then it will work - TokenValidate.TokenTest( ds.m_Mobile,this);

Im getting an error on the all monster spawn

Its telling me in the runuo program:
the name 'm' doesnt exist in class or namespace 'server.mobiles.basecreatures'
can you help me fix this, or am I doing something horribly wrong?
thanks Genocide

Rof

Wanderer
Token spells? How exactly to they work, or isn't that implemented as of yet. I love the idea, but I've been unable to get the spellbook to funtion as intended.

Bhodi

Wanderer
Help putting Tokens on monsters please!!!

Ok I installed Dupre's Token System but am having problems putting tokens on monsters.. I Am useing GD Custom Crafting system on my shard and it comes with its own Basecreature.cs I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to add tokens to creatures... Here is the errors I get by adding the lines where It said to if it was an original Basecreature.cs.. Btw I am still new to this but learning a lil everyday...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 3 warnings)
- Warning: Scripts\Commands\SpawnEditor.cs: CS0162: (line 548, column 6) Unreachable code detected
- Warning: Scripts\Commands\SpawnEditor.cs: CS0219: (line 614, column 10) The variable 'check' is assigned but its value is never used
- Warning: Scripts\Custom\Banking\Abacus.cs: CS0219: (line 159, column 9) The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is never used
- Error: Scripts\GD13 Custom Crafting Core System 1.0\Custom Crafting 1.0\BaseCreature.cs: CS0103: (line 3676, column 33) The name 'm' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature'
- Error: Scripts\GD13 Custom Crafting Core System 1.0\Custom Crafting 1.0\BaseCreature.cs: CS0246: (line 3676, column 7) The type or namespace name 'TokensValidate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.. by the way if you need a copy of the Basecreature file from GD Customcrafting 1.0 let me know I will try to get ya one or it can be downloaded here in scripts...

Bhodi

Wanderer
Ok I tried the line you said to add and am still gettin errors.. not quite as many but some.. I will post the errors as follows..

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 3 warnings)
- Warning: Scripts\Commands\SpawnEditor.cs: CS0162: (line 548, column 6) Unreachable code detected
- Warning: Scripts\Commands\SpawnEditor.cs: CS0219: (line 614, column 10) The variable 'check' is assigned but its value is never used
- Error: Scripts\GD13 Custom Crafting Core System 1.0\Custom Crafting 1.0\BaseCreature.cs: CS0117: (line 3676, column 7) 'Server.Mobiles.TokenValidate' does not contain a definition for 'Tokentest'
- Warning: Scripts\Token System\Banking\Abacus.cs: CS0219: (line 159, column 9)
The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is never used

What is a definition for Tokentest... and what would I have to add to it to make one??

Thanks for the assistance...

Bhodi said:
Ok I tried the line you said to add and am still gettin errors.. not quite as many but some.. I will post the errors as follows..

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 3 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\GD13 Custom Crafting Core System 1.0\Custom Crafting 1.0\BaseCreature.cs: CS0117: (line 3676, column 7) 'Server.Mobiles.TokenValidate' does not contain a definition for 'Tokentest'
- Warning: Scripts\Token System\Banking\Abacus.cs: CS0219: (line 159, column 9)
The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is never used

What is a definition for Tokentest... and what would I have to add to it to make one??

Thanks for the assistance...

Place the custom basecreatures file you got with the crafting system you got back. Instead of using the entire new basecreatures file from the token system, just add this line:

TokenValidate.TokenTest(ds.m_Mobile,this);

Please it at the location Dupre mentioned on his first post. Instead of using the line he mentioned use the line above. Should remove your errors.

Abaddon Knight

Ok I got rid of my errors by using my suggestion above, however, the creatures are not dropping tokens. Added all the scripts needed. I am going to compare Dupre's basecreature file with the one the custom basecreature file I am using and see what differences there are. I will let you know what I find.

BTW, Dupre, AWSOME system!

uoguy

Wanderer
yeah been wondering y he was banned n what makes him a newb?......how do i add creatures with tokens ?! as in spawners? O and Btw to add tokens do [add tokens # (#) for the amount u want or do [add tok to see what other token related items there are