RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

easy cpu

bean56

Wanderer
Dracarys said:
Zippy == Krrios?
You could try that, but I don't think it would work. They are both guys I think. They are both smart, nice, elegant, intuitive, charming with the ladies, tall and handsome, funny, and beefy. Now if you did an override on the == then maybe it would work out if you had it check those things. ;) Now you're probably asking yourself how do I know these things. Intuition my brother, intuition. :rolleyes:

bean56

Wanderer
[nephis] said:
so none actually knows execpt this zippy/krrios guy?
oct 2003 huh and you don't know who zippy or krrios is? Although I have to admit until pretty recently I thought it was kirros.

Dracarys

Wanderer
bean56 said:
You could try that, but I don't think it would work. They are both guys I think. They are both smart, nice, elegant, intuitive, charming with the ladies, tall and handsome, funny, and beefy. Now if you did an override on the == then maybe it would work out if you had it check those things. ;)
I could try Option Compare...?

bean56 said:
Now you're probably asking yourself how do I know these things. Intuition my brother, intuition. :rolleyes:
But then again, you don't know everything. After all you're not my brother :eek:

Ravenal

Knight
bean56 said:
You could try that, but I don't think it would work. They are both guys I think. They are both smart, nice, elegant, intuitive, charming with the ladies, tall and handsome, funny, and beefy. Now if you did an override on the == then maybe it would work out if you had it check those things. ;) Now you're probably asking yourself how do I know these things. Intuition my brother, intuition. :rolleyes:

OMG you just cracked me up lol

psz

Administrator
Zippy wrote Razor. Not krrios, not Ryan.

Zippy explained how this feature worked in IRC, and I only vaguely remember it.

He's done something with the way it handles networking packets, IIRC, to make it more efficient. (If I remember right).

This may very well NOT be what he was talking about, and may just be something he planned to do.

But to answer the question: Yes, Zippy would be the only person who knows exactly what he did, as he wrote the program (And anyone he explained it to who actually remembers ;->)