RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!Easy Level System! V 1.5

Marmatt86

Wanderer
I can help

I have a class system in progress and i can show you how to show levels, classes, races anything in a gump by typing a command in-case you still needed help with this

Norek

Wanderer
It works really well...I just have one prob....my server crashes everytime I use the [level command

PickAxe item not available

I had a problem with the Pickaxe not appearing in my players pack, and leaving an error message on my console. Change the original code to what is shown below (alllevelitems.cs) Changed code in red...
Code:
[FlipableAttribute( 0xE86, 0xE85 )]
	public class GreatPick : [COLOR=Red]BaseAxe[/COLOR]
	{
		[Constructable]
		public GreatPick() : base( 0xE86 )
		{
			Name = "Great Pickaxe";
			Weight = 11.0;
			Hue = 1150;
			UsesRemaining = 500;
			ShowUsesRemaining = true;

Icon

Wanderer
Really nice work on this script. I been playing WoW and wanted UO to be the same... Your script is close to it :)

What would be nice is warrior races... ie: orc vs elf just make them into 3 seperate guilds (warring 1's) :)

Hk

Rob24

Sorceror
I have a Custome "BaseCreature"

Ok I have a custom "BaseCreature" Now
Can you give me a how to add your codes in to my custom "BaseCreature" Now
So i can Run your system TY

daat99

Staff member
Rob24 said:
Ok I have a custom "BaseCreature" Now
Can you give me a how to add your codes in to my custom "BaseCreature" Now
So i can Run your system TY
Use a great program that called winmerge (google) and you'll see how easy and fast it is to do this yourself.

Rob24

Sorceror
daat99 said:
Use a great program that called winmerge (google) and you'll see how easy and fast it is to do this yourself.

Hey that is cool tool TY :) Now I can do the custom work lil faster now I were doing it the old C# work but this is cool too lol TY

Maseral

Wanderer
i whas trying to add a titel in the name Like Maseral Lvl 1 etc but how can i do this i getting errors and still need to backup when i am done :(

nex666

Sorceror
I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that:
On each level you got skill points, a random amount between 1-10
You could spend these skill points on your primary skills (highest skills?)
Also would it be possible to make it give experience from crafting or harvesting things? (obviously less than monsters)

Phantom

Knight
nex666 said:
I was wondering if it was possible to make it so that:
On each level you got skill points, a random amount between 1-10
You could spend these skill points on your primary skills (highest skills?)
Also would it be possible to make it give experience from crafting or harvesting things? (obviously less than monsters)

Sure its posible, you would just have to write the code, infact the code required would be about 10 lines in total.

mixiel

Wanderer
Well, love the script, acourse.
But, are your str, int, and dex, stats suppose to go up litarally like CRAZY?
In one fight a guy with 40 str can get his str up to 45.
Is there a way to fix this?

setsunamudo

Wanderer
Not sure...

:confused: I have applied your script and I reaaly appreciate your efforts, you are fantastic:cool: ... The point I got confused is, I haven't tested as a player but as I saw GMs and Admin are unable to gain levels... ? If I am wrong than I was'nt very sufficient while applying the script....