RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evolution Hiryu

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG521

Wanderer
I didn't take the script you douche bag, I saw a request for it so i filled it. Give me a break, i didn't even use anything from this thread but i gave you credit anyway. Bite me please. Considering all you did was take Raelis's script and delete a few parts of it, and BTW you deleted too many parts to it. It doesn't look like you did much work at all actually so plz don't be a piss ant about it. I posted in this thread asking if you had it finished, and if you did if you were going to post it. Since your reply wasn't real clear, i took the initiative to finish the script without errors so other people could enjoy it, rather than you keeping it to yourself. At least i was nice enough to give you a crap load of credit, meaning told your name, told what you did, gave a hyperlink to this thread blah blah blah. Unlike some people, who have just jacked my scripts, given me no credit, then get pissy at me when i tell them that it isn't right.

If it makes you so happy ill take my damn script down and you can have all the credit k thx? If not, get over yourself.

Tannis

Knight
Well first of all GG, I'm the one who was working on it. So please don't direct your attitude towards me, since I was the one that started this thread, and not the one to make comments about people taking it over. Secondly, I do feel that I did a lot of work to the script, no I know it wasn't even close to perfect, or close to being done. I would have posted it yes, when it was completely finished. There were a few more things with it that needed to be finished, and I wasn't about to release a buggy script so people could bash me for sucking at scripting, which I do. I did this script for Tintamars shard, which is why he was kind of ticked off, because he knew how long it took me to get where I did with it. I don't care that you made your own, but since I'm pretty sure that you read this thread when I was asking all those questions, why didn't you stop and help instead of doing nothing? That's the only problem I have.

Tintamar

Sorceror
GG521 said:
I didn't take the script you douche bag, I saw a request for it so i filled it. Give me a break, i didn't even use anything from this thread but i gave you credit anyway. Bite me please. Considering all you did was take Raelis's script and delete a few parts of it, and BTW you deleted too many parts to it. It doesn't look like you did much work at all actually so plz don't be a piss ant about it. I posted in this thread asking if you had it finished, and if you did if you were going to post it. Since your reply wasn't real clear, i took the initiative to finish the script without errors so other people could enjoy it, rather than you keeping it to yourself. At least i was nice enough to give you a crap load of credit, meaning told your name, told what you did, gave a hyperlink to this thread blah blah blah. Unlike some people, who have just jacked my scripts, given me no credit, then get pissy at me when i tell them that it isn't right.

If it makes you so happy ill take my damn script down and you can have all the credit k thx? If not, get over yourself.

Wasnt a request for someone to make it, was request needing help finishing it up. Then tannis would of posted and you could of done whatever your heart desired after that but thanks for the help....

I dont see anything about Tannis in the top of your script.
Just ticked me off that you did what you did after I watched her spend days trying to figure things out with it. For the most part she got it all done and I finished it up things missed or that needed to be added. Ours isnt ridable in all stages so things arent as cut copy paste as yours. But anyway congratulations on finishing Tannis' script modification and posting it before she could.

Said what I have to say and Im done replying on this post/subject

Feel free to lock thread

Status
Not open for further replies.