RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature requests!

Zippy

Razor Creator
Feature requests!

Use this thread to request specific features for future version of razor.

Rules:
Please keep discussion in this thread to a minimum.
Do not insult others features.
Keep features realistic and "mainstream" (IE dont request that razor help people macro a new skill called hunting on your shard that runs a custom emulator... or something)
Try not to repeating things that have already been suggested.

joantinet

Wanderer
- add 8x8 macroer feature
- Optimize Razor so it doesnt use so many resources.
- Add Macro recording option
- Show abbrevation of the item that is being counted on the status bar.

reverian

Sorceror
I have been unable to use Razor yet, but is there an option for viewing your character as something like a chicken when dead? This will give you a color screen like when using UOAssist when dead. I used this on OSI to venture around dungions that I got killed in upon entering :)

Scott Hathaway

garlor

Wanderer
a way to make it run on servers with custom clients which have changed their encryptation, this is very common in some servers to avoid the use of injection on them, if the admins from the server could have a tool to change the encryptation razor is using this servers could use razor and keep their encryptation

UD

Wanderer
joantinet said:
- add 8x8 macroer feature
- Optimize Razor so it doesnt use so many resources.
- Add Macro recording option
- Show abbrevation of the item that is being counted on the status bar.

why would u 8x8 on a player run shard?
to show an abbrv why not just do BP: {bp}

kmwill23

Sorceror
How about support for hotkeying spells. With UO internal macros you cannot have macroes keyed to both Numpad and Arrows/Text nav keys.

You could also add support for wheel and additional mouse buttons!

Gustavo

Wanderer
- An event to log on the server who is using this tool. ( more a RU feature than a Razor one..but at least you will see it here ).

Zippy

Razor Creator
Gustavo said:
- An event to log on the server who is using this tool. ( more a RU feature than a Razor one..but at least you will see it here ).
Actually this isnt really possible :)

loops

Wanderer
Some sort of way to write plugins for it would be way cool. Like if i wanted feature x, but razor don't have it yet. I could write plugin for it. Also would be nice to have way to make the razors gui more custom (but keep the default look as much uoa like as possible).

Aenima

Wanderer
Yeah, but loops, Razor would then become an aid to cheating on some servers as per Ignition.

And Zippy, can you send any packet at all to the server through the client? Because if you can send and recieve packets between client and software, you could have it send a new "It's RAZOR!" packet...

Zippy

Razor Creator
Aenima said:
Yeah, but loops, Razor would then become an aid to cheating on some servers as per Ignition.

And Zippy, can you send any packet at all to the server through the client? Because if you can send and recieve packets between client and software, you could have it send a new "It's RAZOR!" packet...

Of course I COULD, but that wouldnt be much fun would it :-/

I'm trying to resist the need people have to detect Razor. If it's not a cheat tool, then it doesn't need to be detected... that's my standpoint.

loops

Wanderer
True, it could happen, but ppl can cheat with just 'normal uoa' too not to mention easy uo. I think uoinject turned more like 'cheaters tool' because it was open source.

Anyways i am happy with or without such feature :)

Another what i though. Auto-update like uoa had would be nice.

Aenima said:

K

Krazy_zack

Arbedark said:
A Scripting system like Injection and the "Light" feature for setting client light.

Fat chance....

HE DOESN'T want it to become a cheat tool remember?

@Zippy

Good work dude!

Excellent piece of software AND you have the concience to keep the community in mind when you are developing it. Good show!