RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature requests!

matt6988

Wanderer
I cannot figure out how to get razor to run, For the shard i want to play on, I double click it but it opens the regular client, I want it to open the Dragons of Virtue client. Any help would rock, How about a "Run Razor" option on Run UO that would let you auto run razor On the selected shard... :idea:

remove "Show Corpse Names"

add "Show NPC Corpse Names"
add "Show Player Corpse Names"

this would be good for a thick spawn of worthless loot

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Zippy

Razor Creator
supercool dewd said:

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Err... how exactly would razor know the difference between NPC corpses and player corpses?

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Zippy said:
supercool dewd said:

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Err... how exactly would razor know the difference between NPC corpses and player corpses?

Well, there might not be a distinction 'tween NPC & player corpses, but ther can be a distinction 'tween Huamn corpses and, er,, not human, heh

Ball

Wanderer
High-light reagents laying on the ground when walking option. It'd be even better to auto-collect them, if you walk close enough. Maybe specify a bag, and you can set it too put only reagents in the bag, or all items you pass. That could be usefull.

Voran

Wanderer
It'd be great to have a "refill reg bag from bankbox" option. I don't know how doable this is, but basically a macro to use when your bankl box is open to refill a bag with the specified number of each reg or resource? It's anyoing to have to keep doing it by hand when you're training skill.

HellRazor

Knight
Right now it seems that Razor always gets your UO directory from the registry, loads the client, and removes the encryption in memory.

It would be useful to have the options to:

1. Choose the directory/client for razor to load, and:

2. To load unencrypted clients.

This would be helpful for those with multiple UO installations and make Razor more flexible. It can still default to use the registry, just add an option to specify the path and filename of the client.

ardsdap

Sorceror
Here's a useful suggestion that has its roots back in the old cheat program UOExtreme, but is actually useful for roleplaying:

A UO-translator, which allows users to assign short "keywords" to be translated into full phrases, which are displayed as the character's speech.

For example, you would make a keyword like "j1" or "xhail" and assign it to a translated text "Hail and well met, friend!" This way you would only need to type a short word which would be translated after you hit the enter key. You could make a whole list of these keyword/phrase combinations and be able to quickly say things without making macros for them. (for instance, "jban" -> "I ban thee!")

This worked in past versions of UO with UOE, but I'm not sure if it's possible anymore. I am sure that a lot of people would find it useful if it could be resurrected. I also can't think of a way that it could be used to cheat. If you need me to explain the concept further just ask.

Not a top priority, but I thought it might be a cool feature.

Kamron

Knight
How about automatic macro and option backup to a seperate folder. This is becuase from what i hear, when RunUO crashes or restarts, the client LOOSES all macros,settings,etc of their character. I dont know how, but I believe it is a client issue. If it is not, then I apologize for this suggestion.

Extinction

Wanderer
An option for pre-UO:R shard players to clear hands on cast.

Emergency rune was nice with UOE, on hotkey casts recall on specified rune.

Mount/dismount hotkey, simply set the mount. With UOA you could set a macro which did this even when in combat mode so that you didn't attack the mount.

Skill gain messages saying how much has been gained since login with the current message.

Arm hotkey should also be able to recognise if the weapon is equipped so that it would disarm it, instead of having 2 hotkeys.

Cancel spell if possible. I remember UOE having an option where it would cancel casting a spell, though I haven't seen it in a while.

Can't think of anything else yet... I'll try think of more suggestions :)

loops

Wanderer
Option for target queue that give user ability to set delay how fast you can queue target if target cursor was up already when used last target, because if you use mouse wheel for targetting it happen that sometimes you last target and queue right after because you rolled mouse wheel bit too much. :D

Konan777

Wanderer
May be i something missed in this topick.
I see question about adding to razor UOA like makro recording system.
But i can't see Zippy answer. Are you planned to add this feature to Razor?

Arek

Sorceror
Dunno if this belongs here, but...

When Razor modifies login.cfg, why not have it change it back when it closes? I clobbered my login.cfg the other day because of this...

--Arek