RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature requests!

B

bear18

would like to see Tythe point counter.{NT}

hmm I have to put something here.

L

Lost User

Re: Feature requests!

Zippy said:
Use this thread to request specific features for future version of razor.

Rules:
Please keep discussion in this thread to a minimum.
Do not insult others features.
Keep features realistic and "mainstream" (IE dont request that razor help people macro a new skill called hunting on your shard that runs a custom emulator... or something)
Try not to repeating things that have already been suggested.

UOA like recordable actions, target type, relative location ect. Personaly I think a loop function isnt what the spirit of this 'add-on' is about. Loopers, 8x8 macroers, ect should be left, to other applications (which are already in abundance)

By the way great job ! Looking forward to new, and Improved features !

L

Lost User

Re: Feature requests!

Zippy said:
Use this thread to request specific features for future version of razor.

Rules:
Please keep discussion in this thread to a minimum.
Do not insult others features.
Keep features realistic and "mainstream" (IE dont request that razor help people macro a new skill called hunting on your shard that runs a custom emulator... or something)
Try not to repeating things that have already been suggested.

UOA like recordable actions, target type, relative location ect. Personaly I think a loop function isnt what the spirit of this 'add-on' is about. Loopers, 8x8 macroers, ect should be left, to other applications (which are already in abundance)

By the way great job ! Looking forward to new, and Improved features !

knowom

Sorceror
Extinction;120550 said:
An option for pre-UO:R shard players to clear hands on cast.

Emergency rune was nice with UOE, on hotkey casts recall on specified rune.

Mount/dismount hotkey, simply set the mount. With UOA you could set a macro which did this even when in combat mode so that you didn't attack the mount.

Skill gain messages saying how much has been gained since login with the current message.

Arm hotkey should also be able to recognise if the weapon is equipped so that it would disarm it, instead of having 2 hotkeys.

Cancel spell if possible. I remember UOE having an option where it would cancel casting a spell, though I haven't seen it in a while.

Can't think of anything else yet... I'll try think of more suggestions :)

UO's gameplay was at it's finest pvp wise when UOE worked on OSI especially pre T2A and that's no coincidence most of UOE with the exception of show hidden made pvp far more exciting overall and less predictable overall you never knew what to expect aside from a crap ton of chaos around any corner the game was far more fun prior to T2A overall T2A had too many carebear friendly patches and UO:R and beyond is a complete joke.