RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flesh Craft

orpheus

Sorceror
Flesh Craft

*UPDATE!!!* if you have any .cs.bak files please remove them, they are just works in progress that I haven't finished yet. Okay, so theres some new bone crafts, some new resources, oh and finalized bone golems, (the framework anyway, new bone golem types/bone types sometime...) new evil mob, the bone melder... He's the only way to get a bone focus. I still have to come up with a way to get the focus gems. the candle skull was there for a placeholder for the beta release, should I leave it in?

Description:
This is my first real script submission, its a flesh crafting system. Right now you have 1 flesh type, 1 craft and 1 tool. You can get Doppleganger Flesh from Dopplegangers. (big shock there...) the tool is yours to do with, sell it, give it away, whatever. you need 100 flesh to craft a Phase Shroud, which makes you invisible for 20 seconds.
you'll need to replace your zombie.cs, balron.cs, fleshgolem.cs. a new mobile: flesh doctor, strong humanoid mobile that has a phaseshroud and drops human flesh. new flesh type, balron. new craft balron flesh robe. next update will have new flesh golems. undead, human, balron and doppleganger. (Flesh golems now require necromancy instead of tinkering!)
Bonesmithy has been started, its in the new package. You'll need a bone hammer, a bone focus (also works like a forge for ore). You'll need to replace your cliloc.enu with the one included.

Installation:
Put flesh craft in your favorite custom scripts directory, backup/remove/replace your Doppleganger.cs and its ready to go.

Plans:
extraction tool, arcane gem, arcane shard = focus gem crafting.

Credit/Thanks:
This is my system, I'm not so good at scripting so I used a lot of refferences.
RoninGT, Daat99, ArumGodeval (I couldn't do my robe without your shroud of souls...) Thanks also goes to A_Li_N and KillerBeeZ, Let me know if I left someone out. heh.

First I have to thank Phantom, a lot of people hate him, but he tells it like it is. TMSTKSBK, I'm sure you're getting tired of me. haha... Daat99: without looking at your custom hides and other scripts I wouldn't know what I was doing. heh.
Thanks to dracana and Admin Vorpshire for the ideas! thanks to twig for some ideas.

Bugs:
none

Attachments

• Cliloc.rar
    371.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Flesh Craft.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 175

orpheus

Sorceror
dracana said:
Just downloaded and installed. Looks good. Can't wait for more flesh types!

Any suggestions? I am trying to think of things to do...
Next fleshtype will probably daemon.

orpheus

Sorceror
Admin Vorspire said:
rotting flesh from undeads would be a hit?

I like this idea. I think (if I can figure it out) I'll make it poisonous to the wearer unless they clean it properly.

Vorspire

Knight
you could even use types of flesh to create your own spells or something.. maybe use it as part of an element in a system like creating a Golem.. create a undead monster/pet/mount? It seems complicated, but in time i think you could do it!

orpheus

Sorceror
The golems wouldn't be too hard, theres something to go off of. Flesh Golems, hmm, I'll start working on this.

dracana

Sorceror
Great ideas! There should be human flesh as well. Could start easier with npc humans and then expand to player flesh that would retain the name of the player carved from... that would be cool!

orpheus

Sorceror
Darkblade said:
What about Demonic Flesh ^^ hehe

thats coming, then golems for each flesh type, then more craftables and then bone types. golems are changing from tinkering to necromancy.

orpheus

Sorceror
Bonesmithy has been added to the main package. expect a new mobile for human bones and the bone tools, possibly tomorrow.

dracana

Sorceror
Nice Job!

orpheus said:
heres a beta test of the bonesmith crafting. it has a placeholder item... skull candle. you need the bone focus a bone hammer, 100 bone and 15 beeswax. the bone focus also works like a forge.

feedback is appreciated.

Nice job. I am at work now, but can't wait to install this when I get home. :)

orpheus

Sorceror
bone golems are now added to the main package (updating main post soon...) bonecrafting has been updated and the bonemelder is done, he has the bonefocus on him. I have the skull candle on the bonesmithy system for a placeholder, but I'm wondering, should I leave it or take it out?

i too am at work dracana,ive been here for 5 days now, i will definately be giving this a whirl tommorrow when i get off the boat, its a wonderful concept, and im sure its oing to be the next biggest thing since evo dragons

orpheus

Sorceror
Gamester38950 said:
i too am at work dracana,ive been here for 5 days now, i will definately be giving this a whirl tommorrow when i get off the boat, its a wonderful concept, and im sure its oing to be the next biggest thing since evo dragons

let me know what you think. today I'm adding a new bone craft that I made last night. the bone melder evil mobile. who knows what else.

Manu

Knight
Dude, this kicks some serious butt! Gonna be a long night to translate all of this (shard's german), but I guess two days from the point I load this up, a lot of our players will start building statues of you :eek:)

Thanks!

You still working on more?