RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends can't connect

Malaperth

Wanderer
You have something set up strangely in your router it seems as it is not assigning an ip in a manner that I am used to seeing, or your router is the dsl modem also.

Malaperth

Wanderer
First, you need to know your real wan IP address. Then you have to figure out for sure if you need to forward any ports.

redhead

Wanderer
i am not really in a network at all. here is wat is goign on. i have dsl. i have a router/modem. i have a desktop computer and a laptop. the desktop computer is connected to the router with an ethernet cord. adn the laptop is connected wirelessly. all the router is for is to get on the internet. the computers arn't connected

Malaperth

Wanderer
So both computers are connected to the wireless router, it just happens that one is connected by cat5 and the other is connected by a wireless card? And the ONLY thing connected to your dsl modem is the router?

Darksoarer

Wanderer
Redhead i am encountering the exact same problem as you, i have done everything that you were told to do in this forum and none it if worked

jumpnjahosofat

Sorceror
Redhead, make this change in your serverlist.cs and try again.

Change:

Code:
public static readonly string Address = "70.130.46.226";

to

Code:
private const string Address = "70.130.46.226";

jumpnjahosofat

Sorceror
If your problem is a firewall issue, just allow that port to be opened for use in your firelwall settings. All firewalls are different, so you would probably need to look in the help section about your firewall on how to do this.:)