RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Animal Taming Systems

pauln375

Sorceror
No Bods

I have installed your system everything loads ok no errors or crashes the trouble i am haveing is click an animal trainer and get bod info he says you can get a bod now but never gives one then you have to wait the wait time before trying again is there anything anyone can think of that I may have missed that would cause this to happen thanks in advance for any help

RoninGT

Sorceror
Make sure you taming is considerabley high 50+ and you should start getting them. It has happen to me once or twice as well i am looking into the fix. However does not seem to happen if your taming is abover the ranges or 35-50 but i working on a fix asap

Ronin

pauln375

Sorceror
RoninGT said:
Make sure you taming is considerabley high 50+ and you should start getting them. It has happen to me once or twice as well i am looking into the fix. However does not seem to happen if your taming is abover the ranges or 35-50 but i working on a fix asap

Ronin

Tameing is 120 i used my admin and also a player and set all skills to 120 neither will recieve the bod ill go through and find the scripts I had to add code to and post them this could be a codeing error on my part more than likely ime novice

can not cut and past to this message it frezes my ie so my player mobile is attatched

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 92

RoninGT

Sorceror
Your player mobile looks fine. and i have ruled out a bug in the latest ver cause my server is running same and all is well. I had similer problems once when i made my servers Carp, fletching, and tinker bods.. Mind if i ask where is the animal trainer ( City, facet, etc, corods ) Now that sounds strange i am sure however i found once that if i was in luna with my fletching bods it would not let me get a bod would say i got an offer but would not show a gump then if i went to moonglow and tried all was well, thats a long shot however just any info at all so i can try to recreate it on my server to see if its a bug or maybe you have missed something while installing.

Ronin

EDIT: Also be sure you have the folder "Taming" in /Data/Bulk Orders/ That will cause the problem you are having as well.

pauln375

Sorceror
Felucca Minoc

I placed him in Minoc Fell But didnt have the tameing folder in the right dir. ill try that If that fixes it thank you for your trouble and ill post edit to this post

Ok that was the trouble sorry for the hassel guess need to read directions better works wonderfull now great script btw my hats off to you and your genius thank you

Shadefox

Wanderer
Small bug?

I keep getting these after making pet dyes.

Code:
World: Saving...done in 2,2 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 4,6 seconds.
Warning: 0x4001BD6C: Amount changed for non-stackable item 'GreaterHealPotionPet
'. (2)
World: Saving...done in 2,4 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 1,7 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 2,2 seconds.

These dont do much harm as I can tell, just wondering if theres a way to fix this?

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Wierd Error=/

Okay I made this changes b4 the runuo 1.0.0 came out so i was familiar with this, but now in this update i ran into this little error which is in ShrinkCommand.cs about evolution dragons i do have this evolution dragon system in my shard so i went ahead and added this to shrinkcommand.cs and here is the error that poped out.

Code:
 - Error: Scripts\Custom Scripts\FS Shrink System\Part 1\Commands\ShrinkCommand.
cs: CS0103: (line 55, column 15) The name 'm_PetKP' does not exist in the class
or namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands.ShrinkCommand.ShrinkTarget'
cs: CS0103: (line 56, column 18) The name 'm_PetStage' does not exist in the cla
ss or namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands.ShrinkCommand.ShrinkTarget'
cs: CS0103: (line 57, column 19) The name 'm_PetHasEgg' does not exist in the cl
ass or namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands.ShrinkCommand.ShrinkTarget'
cs: CS0103: (line 58, column 24) The name 'm_PetAllowMating' does not exist in t
he class or namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands.ShrinkCommand.ShrinkTarget'
cs: CS0103: (line 59, column 21) The name 'm_PetPregnant' does not exist in the
class or namespace 'Server.Scripts.Commands.ShrinkCommand.ShrinkTarget'
cs: CS0246: (line 61, column 6) The type or namespace name 'pet' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
And btw i did follow the readme.txt instructions =/
*Edit*
Well i opend the other readme file about the dna system and the code from the Evo&DruidSpells.txt look diff so that might be the problem, not sure its still testing it up for any errors so i will let you know

Taymir

Wanderer
First of all, thanks to RoninGT for this great script! :rolleyes:
But i've got one question - I cannot understand, why after shrinking a pet, all its skillcaps set to 100, even if it was set to 120 using petpowerscroll? I mean, for example, I use anatomy 120 pet power scroll on my horse, then I try to use anatomy 120 pet power scrollagain (just to check, that it worked correctly), it says, that my pets anatomy is to high for this powerscroll. Ok. I shrink my horse with a shrink potion or shrink command. Then I unshrink it and... try to use the same 120 anatomy petpowerscroll on horse.... And it works! So, after unshrinking, all pets skillcap has been set to 100! Is it must work this way? Or is this some kind of bug?
By the way, I think stormwolff mentioned this in FS Shrink System w/ Taming Craft

p.s. sorry for possible mistakes. My English is far not excellent :(

RoninGT

Sorceror
Shadefox
Thanks for bringing that to my attn i will look into it asap

Darkness_PR
Ok i guess i forgot to edit out evo dragons from this release, I plan to update the codes tonight and ill fix this. Just go into the command script find the parts about Evo Dragons (See readme about Evo Dragons) and remove the lines that apply

Taymir
That is a bug i have found myself. I am working for a fix,

Sorry been away for a few, My pc went belly up and i had to take to the pc shop. (Bad Harddrive) All better now working on releasing a new ver tonight or tomarrow ASAP

Thanks

Ronin

A

asmir03

omg this file mess up my runuo bec like half of thestuff was not there soo plz update this thing

RoninGT

Sorceror
Did you download both zips? Part one, and two, Cause i just downloaded myself and tested and it works fine for me?

Whats the errors your having?

Ronin

EDIT: Did you read the readmes on how to install? Cause all the files you need are in the 2 / 3 zips if you dont have Vorans Druids spells you have to download all 3 zips.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Updated the system v1.8
Alot of changes in this update. Read the main post for more details, Any bugs, comments, questions, or suggestions please post them here.

Ronin

stormwolff

Knight
After running the new version and restarting it asks me to delete all shrinkitems on loading. My guess is its related to the saving and reading of your cap fixes.

Edit yup that was it case 8 in shrinkitem.cs should look like this

Code:
				case 8:
				{
					m_CapWrestling = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapTactics = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapResist = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapAnatomy = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapPoisoning = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapMagery = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapEvalInt = reader.ReadDouble();
					m_CapMed = reader.ReadDouble();
					goto case 7;
				}

RoninGT

Sorceror
Thanks bro for reporting. I fixed and updated the zips, I musta missed that when editing the code for public use. My server uses the beta of Advanced Pet System and i have to edit the codes each time when i update here (Sence i have not released that system for the ats yet) sorry i missed it thanks again

Ronin

Viago

Knight
RoninGT said:
Did you download both zips? Part one, and two, Cause i just downloaded myself and tested and it works fine for me?

Whats the errors your having?

Ronin

EDIT: Did you read the readmes on how to install? Cause all the files you need are in the 2 / 3 zips if you dont have Vorans Druids spells you have to download all 3 zips.

Heh some peeps rarly pay attn to instructions, good job Ronin. keep it up.

paladineD

Wanderer
Ronin i seem to have a problem with the evos and the shrink system. It seems that even after following the instructions the shrink system in not saving the kill points. also i was looking at the instruction for adding the dna creature supports and it seems that you have different sections for the evo dragons in that than in your instructions for adding evo support. which set should i use? can you take a look at ir for me and let me know? also when i tried addind the info for the evos that you have in the dna instructions and when i restart it is always deleteing all shrunk pets.

here is what you have in the normal instructions. the Evo& druidspells.txt
Code:
#-----[ OPEN ]-----------------------------------------
#
PetShrinkPotion.cs // ShrinkPotion.cs (If your server still has the older "ShrinkPotion.cs" Edit it too)

#
#-----[ FIND ]-----------------------------------------
#

si.PetOwner = from;

#
#-----[ ADD, AFTER ]-----------------------------------
#

if ( c is EvolutionDragon )
						{
							EvolutionDragon evo = (EvolutionDragon)c;
							si.PetKP = evo.KP;
							si.PetStage = evo.Stage;
							si.PetHasEgg = evo.HasEgg;
							si.PetAllowMating = evo.AllowMating;
							si.PetPregnant = evo.Pregnant;
						}

here is the same section from the Viago's DNA System 2 FS Shrink System.txt
Code:
#-----[ OPEN ]-----------------------------------------
#
ShrinkPotion.cs (Both, In the case your players still have old prepatch shrink pots)

#
#-----[ FIND ]-----------------------------------------
#
						if ( c is EvolutionDragon )
						{
							EvolutionDragon evo = (EvolutionDragon)c;
							si.PetKP = evo.KP;
							si.PetStage = evo.Stage;
							si.PetHasEgg = evo.HasEgg;
							si.PetAllowMating = evo.AllowMating;
							si.PetPregnant = evo.Pregnant;
							si.PetS1 = evo.S1;