RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GAME ART] Original Custom Game Art

Vorspire

Knight
[GAME ART] Original Custom Game Art

I recently dug up a folder containing a butt-load of original custom game art I had used in my shard at one point, so I thought I'd share them here;

I can't remember where I got these from, it was such a long time ago, but if anyone has any problems with me posting something here, I can remove it at request; also, if you are an artist of any of these images, please speak up!

I recommend using Mul Patcher to edit mul files.

I don't know if these are compatible with any clients above 5.0.9.1

Attachments

• 0xC4FB.bmp
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 0xC4FC.bmp
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,165
  • 0xC4FD.bmp
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 0xC51C.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,128
  • 0xC59A.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 0xC59B.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 0xC59D.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,117
  • 0xC59C.bmp
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,139
  • 0xC59C_b.bmp
    180.6 KB · Views: 1,124
  • 0xC59C_a.bmp
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,142

Vorspire

Knight

Attachments

• 0xC4F4.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 0xC58A.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,097
  • 0xC501.bmp
    239.7 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 0xC505.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 0xC507.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 0xC514.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 0xC515.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 0xC516.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,092
  • TribalMask2.bmp
    180.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Art Tiles.rar
    789.1 KB · Views: 265

Gorelord13

Wanderer
that look sooooo sweet :p

oh and were are the ones from the first post? all thats in that mul patcher.rar is mulpatcher, i want the stuff from the first post :(

and how the hell do you use mulpacher??? its soooooo confusing :(

Vorspire

Knight
Gorelord13;832748 said:
that look sooooo sweet :p

oh and were are the ones from the first post? all thats in that mul patcher.rar is mulpatcher, i want the stuff from the first post :(

So just right-click the images and save them :p

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Vorspire;832750 said:
So just right-click the images and save them :p

ok i got them now :p oh and i got a few questions :p can u tell me how to use mulpatcher, im a noob with it and its all giberish to me :p and does your shard have these items on it? if you have one

Vorspire

Knight
Gorelord13;832753 said:
ok i got them now :p oh and i got a few questions :p can u tell me how to use mulpatcher, im a noob with it and its all giberish to me :p and does your shard have these items on it? if you have one

Just load up mulpatcher and select all the paths in the settings tab, click Load for each file you want to work with.

My shard used to have those items on it, but my most recent shard doesn't have any custom art now because I wanted to bring players close to no patches at all.

I don't currently run a public shard :)

Gorelord13

Wanderer
Thank you Milva and i agree with Iomega :D and is there a platebody top for the arms and legs there? i like the look of them, and what items do these copy over? because there arnt any custom scripts so they cant be independant items, the art must replace some items, if im wrong or something what are these items called and again what items do these replace?

Vorspire

Knight
Gorelord13;832832 said:
Thank you Milva and i agree with Iomega :D and is there a platebody top for the arms and legs there? i like the look of them, and what items do these copy over? because there arnt any custom scripts so they cant be independant items, the art must replace some items, if im wrong or something what are these items called and again what items do these replace?

They don't replace any items, you'll have to create the scripts for them and you'll also have to edit body.def with the gump ID's, etc.

There are a few tutorials out there that will tell you how to do this :)

Vorspire

Knight
I have just added a package containing all of the matching Art Tiles for the Gumps I posted.

There are a lot of extra's.

Once again, not too sure where they all came from, someone mentioned uographics.com - It's possible these came from there, or at least some of them.

{ Art Tiles Package }

yeah

love the way these look and i would love to have these incorporated to my server, however i have no clue how to use mulpatcher/what all i need to download and where to put it, i found somewhat of a tutorial somewhere a min ago, but couldnt understand what they were talking about with the art.mul and all that stuff, ugh wish i was smarter with this kinda stuff, can someone point me to a good site to describe it to me, or give me a really really quick good crash course?

Sophus12

Sorceror
help!!!

okay i know how to put it in and what not but how do i get these items to show in game? like what do i have to add in order to use these arts?

jamesreg

Sorceror
This may not be the right place to ask this but beings this is a post about custom art I have a question.
I really like some of the desktop packages which changes all the gumps in the game.

If i was to update my server to those graphics. I know the players would have to recieve a patch to see them
But if a player did not get the patch would they see the default gumps and art?

Basically my question is this is it possible to update graphics and gumps but allow the players to choose rather
to patch or not and allow the ones who did not patch to see default graphics