RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a free iPod

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
Get a free iPod

Please mods, before you take this down, this IS NOT an advertisement. It's an oppourtunity for everyone to get a free ipod. Just follow the instructions below.

Simply follow these instructions to receive your free Ipod!

1. Goto http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7488208

2. Sign up with a valid email(no yahoo or hotmails, use tshirthell.com and click on other shit if you need a free email account that DOES work.) and then tell them where you want your free Ipod shipped, and confirm your email with them.

3. Click on The Complete Offer tab at the top, and go to the bottom to the ebay link.
(make sure you're doing all of this from the link provided above!)

4. Once you click on the ebay link at the bottom, you simply have to click on the top left ebay logo on the page that comes up.

5. Once that page is loaded, click on the register button at the top.

6. Register a new account with ebay with a real email address(no yahoo or hotmail accounts, tshirthell.com then going to other shit works or your ISP or something REAL) NOTICE: I just found out now that they are no longer allowing ebay as an offer to sign up with. This may change later, but for now you'll have to use a different offer if you still want an ipod. Diregard the last steps if in fact you do use a different offer. The good thing about using a different offer othet than ebay is, it's confirmed isntantly.

7. This next step is VERY important, when you are done registering, it will tell you to check your email YOU MUST KEEP THIS WINDOW OPEN! Check your email and confrim your ebay account, then CLOSE the NEW window it opened, and go to the window I told you to keep open. Now click the back button in this window a couple times till you get to the main ebay page and sign in. This insures that you are properly confirmed, so you MUST NOT mess up on this part.

8. Bid on ANY auction that you know you wont get outbidded on until at least 2 days later (An auction that still has 6 days left for example! This way, after you get confirmed by freeipods.com, you can cancel your bid if no one else has bidded yet.)

9. After you have bidded you will be confirmed in around 24 hours or less, then then you can get your free Ipod by referring 5 others!

You may be asking, "is this real?" well you can see the pictures for yourself @ www.freeipodguide.com and I can give you more proof if emailed for it.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Yup, this is real, and I myself am participating!

<Edit: I think I got 5 now :), I'll keep yall posted, In the mean time, click on other's links and FILL OUT onea the OFFERS You refferal is valid ONLY AFTER yas fill out onea the offers yourself >

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
nope I didn't get any yet. But yeah, if you guys could click my referal link in the first post, I'd appreciate it, hell we can even make this post have lots of referal links in it, like when someone gets all 5, we can use someone elses referal link. This is known as a congra.

Icelollo

Wanderer
GTAFREEK said:
Please mods, before you take this down, this IS NOT an advertisement. It's an oppourtunity for everyone to get a free ipod. Just follow the instructions below.

Simply follow these instructions to receive your free Ipod!

1. Goto http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7488208

2. Sign up with a valid email(no yahoo or hotmails, use tshirthell.com if you need a free email account that DOES work.) and then tell them where you want your free Ipod shipped, and confirm your email with them.

3. Click on The Complete Offer tab at the top, and go to the bottom to the ebay link.
(make sure you're doing all of this from the link provided above!)

4. Once you click on the ebay link at the bottom, you simply have to click on the top left ebay logo on the page that comes up.

5. Once that page is loaded, click on the register button at the top.

6. Register a new account with ebay with a real email address(no yahoo or hotmail accounts, tshirthell.com works or your ISP or something REAL)

7. Confirm your ebay registration, and then bid on ANY auction that you know you wont get outbidded on until at least 2 days later (An auction that still has 6 days left for example! This way, after you get confirmed by freeipods.com, you can cancel your bid if no one else has bidded yet.)

8. After you have bidded you will be confirmed in around 24 hours or less, then then you can get your free Ipod by referring 5 others!

You may be asking, "is this real?" well you can see the pictures for yourself @ www.freeipodguide.com and I can give you more proof if emailed for it.

On top of all the hastle of doing they ebay thing and then getting five people, each of those five people have to COMPLETE THE OFFER as well... Its not worth the haslte, or the risk you wont get five people dumb enough to fall into the endless trap.

S

Seven

Really this is true ;)
See, you need the 5 other people to do what you did though and sign up for one of their offers, that place has already given away probably over 500+ ipods by now ;)

psz

Administrator
I know it's true. I have no doubt it's true. I still hate pyramid schemes :->

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
psz said:
I know it's true. I have no doubt it's true. I still hate pyramid schemes :->
I prefer mail fraud myself. ie. (send me 1 dollar and you will be rich) made 1 dollar that way before.

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
you didnt complete the offer yet, so it didnt give me a referal, therfore giving YOUR referal linj out is pointless right now because you cant even recieve any yet. Please complete the offer so that way i get my referal AND you can recieve referals, until then, it wont work out.

georox

Wanderer
im going to do the thing once my dad calls sunday, he will fill out the music thing and all =P so then ill have it.

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
Ah, I see, cool. Thanks man, after I get my 5 referals, I'll change my link to yours unless my moderator friend puts up the conga i wanted, in which it will go in there.

Icelollo

Wanderer
GTAFREEK said:
Ah, I see, cool. Thanks man, after I get my 5 referals, I'll change my link to yours unless my moderator friend puts up the conga i wanted, in which it will go in there.

I dont see what the big deal is... WoopdyDoo, a little crappy music device to store all your music files that are so important you cant live without... amercia really needs to find some new interests rather than dumping thier time, money, and efforts into something as stupid at this... And im not some 80 year old guy who hates teens; im in my teens aswell, and sure; i like my music, but i sure as hell dont see a need to waste my time, effort, and money on stuff like this.

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
Icelollo said:
I dont see what the big deal is... WoopdyDoo, a little crappy music device to store all your music files that are so important you cant live without... amercia really needs to find some new interests rather than dumping thier time, money, and efforts into something as stupid at this... And im not some 80 year old guy who hates teens; im in my teens aswell, and sure; i like my music, but i sure as hell dont see a need to waste my time, effort, and money on stuff like this.
Hey buddy, no one said you had to read this, why'd you click the thread if you weren't interested? Exactly, stfu and don't post anything if you don't like what's being shown here.

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
Icelollo said:

Then don't waste your time and effort...

You're not wasting money either, you're getting a $200+ IPod for free...

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
Cmonkey123 said:
Then don't waste your time and effort...

You're not wasting money either, you're getting a $200+ IPod for free...
Exactly my point, even if you DONT want this ipod for your own use, do this anyway, get your free ipod, and sell it on ebay or something.

kage1234

Wanderer
If you sign up and want referrals, post and say so. If there is enough decent people around we can all get a free iPod. Over 5 unique people have posted in this topic so far. Post you're referral stuff and everyone can share the love, and get an iPod.

Revan

Sorceror
Icelollo said:
amercia really needs to find some new interests rather than dumping thier time, money, and efforts into something as stupid at this...

You seem to think that if a few people do something you don't like, all of the sudden the entire nation does..
Well, these are just like 10 people or something, it's not the end of the world.

psz

Administrator
And, for the record, if you think America is bad in this respect, I implore you to visit Tokyo ;->