RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get a free iPod

georox

Wanderer
Well... i just want an iPod cause im anti cell phone, I already have a cd player w/headphones glued to my ear 24/7 if I leave the house, an iPod just makes it so Its smaller and I dont have to change discs.

Icelollo

Wanderer
Cmonkey123 said:
Then don't waste your time and effort...

You're not wasting money either, you're getting a $200+ IPod for free...

I never said you guys cant do it; if you wanna put your time and effort into it, go right ahead- But i dont see why waste the time when you still have to get five more people to complete the offer... But aside from the IPod offer; i dont see why the vast majority of people cant seem to live without thier music... Whats so incredily speical about it that you have to bring it everywhere... I just dont understand; Could someone please explain?

kage1234

Wanderer
Icelollo said:
I never said you guys cant do it; if you wanna put your time and effort into it, go right ahead- But i dont see why waste the time when you still have to get five more people to complete the offer... But aside from the IPod offer; i dont see why the vast majority of people cant seem to live without thier music... Whats so incredily speical about it that you have to bring it everywhere... I just dont understand; Could someone please explain?

... do you live under a rock? Where have you been? The entire world is changing. Getting smaller, more compact and wireless. Easier. Have you ever been on a road trip in your life? Maybe even a 2 hour drive when you are not the driver? Maybe even morning exercise where you run around the block for an hour? Apparently not. The iPod, among, others is small, compact, semi-wireless, and is easier to use then a discman or a walkman. If you have ever been to a place where you are loaded with boredom. Sitting in the car, maybe a study hall or lunch break at school, and would like to do something other then swallow your own drool and stare at the wall all day. Thats what an iPod is for. To listen to the radio when your bored. This radio just happens to be 10x smaller and you can make your own personal radio station for you only with un-interupted commercials and the only person to please is yourself. The iPod is not for people to just walk around listening to music 24/7. Its a preperation tool. You'll know you will be bored or would rather listen to something else, you bring it along. Even if that doesn't appease you, the joy of telling people that you have $200+ piece of luxury is enjoyable too.