RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting another server on my shard

Phantom

Knight
infra001 said:
I can't believe you still have this clear text log, and my other Admin & Kamron was telling you on ICQ that it wasn't even me at the same time and was an impostor, like it's been done about, hmm 3243242 million times so far since I've been running a shard and this Defiance vs whoever started....

Are you complete moron or do you honestly just try to trick yourself into believing things to try reinforce your own case .. ?
Don't they call that a self reinforcing delusion, as the only one who believe's it is yourself ?

It's so sad, like I said, you're a weird weird person, and everyone I know (i.e. Kamron, and other unnamed people who have talked to you think it too..)

I mean the log is just plain text and you were even told it wasn't even me at the time it was being wrote to you....
I just can't even get my head around it that you're trying to use it as some type of evidence against me (?!)

You're a total moron.

There no point of even bothering to talk to you, you can't admit the truth even to yourself, so what's the point of even typing one more letter.

This is all about a duel system you couldn't do, since then you decided you didn't like us anymore (..probably to get some points off Ryan during those bitching times) .. and when you admit that to yourself, and realise that's what makes you dislike me and Defiance, maybe your grow up also at the same time.

And P.S. I've never said one bad word about RunUO ever, never ever.. It's an amazing Emulator and I even supported on my forum the stress test for RunUO (..even when my players were bitching that UOGamers were just using it as a player pulling ploy) ... as obviously it's a common goal we all share to get the most out of the .NET Framework with RunUO... Krrios has done an amazing job.

Unlike you Phantom, I don't bias my opinions on everything over my emotions over certain people.

Tata.

Thats a bold face lie.

That log is unmodfied, the reason I keep the logs, is I have an AOL plugin that automaticly logs all my conversation. What I do regret is I deleted your icq contact before saving the log.

Only after this conversation happen did you tell me it wasn't you. I had ever reason to believe it was you, the person claimed to be you. Thus unless he lied to me, he was you.

<Personal Opinion>

Infra: You made a direct deal with him with $50 cash, to work on a project. Then, you deny him his money after he claims to have worked hard, and you don't even consider giving him a bit more time. YOU GARUNTEED HIM MONEY FOR HIS BEST WORK. So he didn't pull through? A measly $10 just as a "thank you" for wasting time would have been considerate.

Besides that, I applaud you for your standing up for yourself and your side of the story. You have earned some respect from me.

Phantom: Claiming everything is "bold faced lie" is not going to support your case. Using Ryan as a "Police Puppet" is immature and stupid. Because you support the community constantly, or the fact that you think Ryan dislikes someone does NOT give you the right to consider making attacks on Infra, and getting off scott-free. You have been given great power, so we expect you to show GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

</Personal Opinion>

This thread has been a bit hi-jacked and if you wish to continue your argument, please make your own thread.

-Nox

Zaroff

RunUO Web Developer
What have you contributed to this community infra?
What has phantom contributed?

Even if he was all that bad jazz, which he isn't,
you dont have much room to be talking now do you?

Its like walking up to the ferrari lead project designer
and telling him about cars.

-Zaroff

Phantom

Knight
You have been given great power, so we expect you to show GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

What power exactly? I am just a normal user last time I checked.

Using Ryan as a "Police Puppet" is immature and stupid. Because you support the community constantly, or the fact that you think Ryan dislikes someone does NOT give you the right to consider making attacks on Infra, and getting off scott-free.

Ryan as made it clear to me and others his views on Infra and Defiance. I also have never spoken for Ryan directly. If I have thats my mistaken if somebody will point them out, I will modify what I said.

How exactly have I used Ryan as a "Police Puppet", don't understand how you can claim that. Infra brought up our "agreement" and our history. I am more then welcome to forget that, once he stops trying to make me look bad.

I made a simple comment about what I thought about Defiance. He made it very clear to me, he doesn't like using RunUO, based on the logs I have posted you can come to your own conclusion.

So making a funny comment about his shard or staff, is just that, a joke and shouldn't be taken with much weight. Now spreading lies about our hsitory thats another thing, and I will respond to the lies Infra spreads around about our history.

I welcome anyone to read the unaltered log I had with Infra. You can see the how weird he really is, I am really sorry I ever worked with him, I really wish I could take it back.

If you would have not made a comment about Defiance, this whole incident could have been avoided. So the comment you made about "wanting to forget" MUST be a bold faced lie...

Care to explain that?

-Nox

Phantom

Knight
Ξ-ŅullχlluŃ-Ξ said:
If you would have not made a comment about Defiance, this whole incident could have been avoided. So the comment you made about "wanting to forget" MUST be a bold faced lie...

Care to explain that?

-Nox

I am willing to forget the situation with Infra, I will not just stop making fun of him, after he says something like:

infraservices (12:09:32 AM): Jason i'm part of the UK goverment

Infra can claim thats not him, but he would be telling another lie, just like seemed to lie to me during alot of our conversations.

I am sorry when 90% of all the convserations I have had with Infra were just lies, I cannot accept that somebody on HIS ICQ wasn't him. I cannot accept that lie as the truth, he claimed he had company.

His lie about our history would have been posted even if I didn't make fun of him with a personal joke only I thought I would understand. I never attacked Infra, I made a joke that only adult users would understand, if you want to take my comment in the wrong way thats your problem. I should have known people would understand the comment, but then again i wonder sometimes.

Have you ever heard of locking a damn door?

Code:
I made a joke that only adult users would understand

#1. Do not make attacks on my age or maturity. It is stupid and futile. I am 17 and proud.

#2. I do not take personal offense in any joke, you should know that about me by now.

-Nox

Zaroff

RunUO Web Developer
infra001 said:
Meowwwww

How pathetic.

What he really means is that he got fired from a "duel system" project we gave him, after 4 weeks all he had done was a gump which didn't even do anything, great work.

Try admitting the truth for once.

Ok, you had on your site something like "OMG Factions Coming Soon" for so long...

You love phantom and his work and you know it, stop trying to pin stuff on him.

I played DFI until I got banned for getting auto-help-optioned into trammel(<--!?!?!)
^long time ago, before the flash intro

Yep. DFI.

*EDIT*
P.S. - Its called an autodetect script, it works like this:
Player enters ANY map other than fel,
Send back to fel.

If you want it I'll e-mail it to phantom and ask him to
put it in his gigaspawner project so when you DFIers
download "pathetic" phantoms release you'll get it.
*END EDIT*

Phantom

Knight
Ξ-ŅullχlluŃ-Ξ said:
Code:
I made a joke that only adult users would understand

#1. Do not make attacks on my age or maturity. It is stupid and futile. I am 17 and proud.

#2. I do not take personal offense in any joke, you should know that about me by now.

-Nox

I don't even know you, so I couldn't say anything about if you would take ofense.

I wasn't making an attack on your age, dn't read into something thats not there.