RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gump Editor

Bradley

Sorceror
tobagin said:
if you add any item and go search for something that does not exist the GumpStudio give me an error!

Bug found and corrected. Thanks for the help. I'll post the new version when I get home from work today.

Bradley

Sorceror
Gump Studio has joined Orbsydia. I'll post more info, and a link to the website once everything is finalized.

D

Dupre

this is awesome, though i cant figure out how you use the Enum to execute code relevant to each button, so ive semi reverted to using Cases.

if you can shed some light on how you'd actually enter code in that tiny little box, id be greatful :)

Bradley

Sorceror
Dupre said:
this is awesome, though i cant figure out how you use the Enum to execute code relevant to each button, so ive semi reverted to using Cases.

if you can shed some light on how you'd actually enter code in that tiny little box, id be greatful :)

I'm working on a property editor for that which will make it easier to use.

D

Dupre

ok, ive created a gump, but Items dont show in it.
everything else is ok, but items dont show up :(

Code:
namespace Server.Gumps
{
public class MyGump : Server.Gumps.Gump
{
public MyGump() : base(75, 75)
{
this.Closable=true;
this.Disposable=false;
this.Dragable=true;
this.Resizable=false;
this.AddPage(0);
this.AddBackground(10, 10, 250, 300, 9200);
this.AddBackground(20, 20, 225, 50, 3000);
this.AddImage(20, 30, 3820);
this.AddLabel(65, 35, 115, @"Token Reward Stone");
this.AddImage(190, 30, 3823);
this.AddButton(210, 275, 4017, 4018, (int)Buttons.Close, GumpButtonType.Page, 0);
this.AddImage(15, 105, 5360);
this.AddButton(60, 115, 1209, 1210, (int)Buttons.Deeds, GumpButtonType.Page, 0);
this.AddButton(60, 175, 1209, 1210, (int)Buttons.Clothing, GumpButtonType.Page, 0);
this.AddImage(20, 160, 9712);
this.AddButton(60, 235, 1209, 1210, (int)Buttons.Checks, GumpButtonType.Page, 0);
this.AddImage(17, 230, 3823);
this.AddBackground(80, 105, 160, 35, 3000);
this.AddLabel(115, 112, 32, @"Deed Rewards");
this.AddBackground(80, 165, 160, 35, 3000);
this.AddLabel(103, 172, 32, @"Wearable Rewards");
this.AddBackground(80, 225, 160, 35, 3000);
this.AddLabel(120, 232, 32, @"Token Checks");
}

public enum Buttons
{
Close,
Deeds,
Clothing,
Checks,
}
}
}

Daegon

Wanderer
Dupre, attached is a revised version of the exporter.dll plugin. Drop in and you should be good to go (also fixed a button problem with it swtiching Reply and Page types).

Attachments

• exporter1.0.2.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 47
Daegon said:
Dupre, attached is a revised version of the exporter.dll plugin. Drop in and you should be good to go (also fixed a button problem with it swtiching Reply and Page types).

I haven't tried this new version yet, but with the one that I got in the distro, anytime I added an HTML block, it was putting @"<html here>" and that @ sign was crashing the compile...removing it works fine...

I will be trying this new version when I get home, if it's fixed, kudos, if not, could you look at it?

Thanks

Daegon said:
Ok, I tried with the new version of Exporter.dll...still get an @ in front of the html text portion in the code that's crashing the script...deleting this fixes it.

Any suggestions?

Daegon

Wanderer
I have never encountered this... odd. Can you send me your script and/or the .gump save file? And what do you mean by 'crashing the script?'

PixelFX

Registered
we posted some updates for verson 1.1 on orbsydia.com if you guys are interested, Bradley recently joined our core dev team over at orb :)

Ravenal

Knight
Aye i noticed that now :p So they attcually use both :p

and btw Brad, this is alot better than the old Gump Editor :D

Dracarys

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
Arya, in regards to your signature. Pure oxygen can be considered a drug, or a poison (depending on how you view its use). :)

Sorry if that was a little off-topic.

I see it as medicine :)