RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Haha"

Bleach

Knight
"Haha"

zetamine's PM said:
Fag? When you can afford a car little boy, come take a trip to NJ, and we'll see who the fag is, you anime watching loser.
Someone missed the thread where I specified the purchase of my new house.
Someone needs to really get a life, tbh.

But nonetheless, I LOL'd for a good minute.

Queen Zeta, stay outta Starbucks if you can't handle it, little man.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Welp... this sure went downhill fast... I'm not a mod, so there is no reason to listen to me at all, but every other time I've seen threads like this, bans have been handed out.

WarAngel

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev;685477 said:
Pretty childish to take a Private Message and make it public.

Hey, that's what I said to Internets God TMS a long, long while ago, but people said I was wrong.

@Bleach: Be careful! He seems to be implying that his muscles are bigger than yours! That, or he has a gun! And he's from New Joisey. :/

Radwen

Wanderer

Bleach

Knight
WarAngel;685487 said:
Hey, that's what I said to Internets God TMS a long, long while ago, but people said I was wrong.

@Bleach: Be careful! He seems to be implying that his muscles are bigger than yours! That, or he has a gun! And he's from New Joisey. :/

Or he thinks I'm a rally small boy that he can has secks with!

Srsly, I is so scared.

Johabius

Knight
WarAngel;685487 said:
Yes, because we all know that being from New Jersey automatically makes you a bad ass.:rolleyes:

Trunks01

Wanderer
Thank you for the warm welcome btw.

Why dont you go send people PM's about how "Ooo look at me, i can kill you because i come from New Jersey"

WarAngel

Wanderer
Trunks01;685535 said:
Thank you for the warm welcome btw.

Why dont you go send people PM's about how "Ooo look at me, i can kill you because i come from New Jersey"

Lame trolling is lame. :(