RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hardware/Software Questions

zartanian

Sorceror
I noticed my mistake prior to reading the new post.

I think we have made a ton of progress here today. I want to thank everyone who helped me over the last few days. I just hope I can one day return the favor.

I want to do some work with this to make it automated for the next guy that has the same problem. If anyone objects to me using there assistance to create an .exe and literature please let me know.

WeEzL

Wanderer
On the main folder where you downloaded RunUO to, right click, and select SVN Update. That will pull just whatever files have changed since you last downloaded.

zartanian

Sorceror
Sorry for such a newbie question...after I get the update how do I add it to my existing shard?

Drag and drop the file/files changed?

WeEzL

Wanderer
Yes... that's one way, and probably the best way if you've actually made changes to other files. If you happen to have made changes to one of the files that is being updated by the SVN, then you can use a program like WinMerge or something similar that will allow you to merge the contents of the two copies of the same file together without losing much, if anything at all.