RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me!!!!!!

MastaKavlin

Wanderer
Help Me!!!!!!

Hi, im new to runuo, but my bro used to use it all the time. ill get to the chase.
ive downloaded eveything i need, i think, and when i try to start my server, it says: "one or more scripts failed to compile, or no script files were found."
HELP! how do ifix it?!?!?!?

Kav

MastaKavlin

Wanderer
"one or more scripts failed to compile, or no script files were found. press return to exit, or r to try again" oh, and above that, from top to bottom,
"scripts: coplying c# scripts...... no files found
scripts: complying VB.net script.....no files found

Phantom

Knight
MastaKavlin said:

Don't bump your posts, its against the rules, next time I won't help you if you break the rules.

Download the release again.

Extract it again, you screwed something up.

Phantom

Knight
MastaKavlin said:
k, but do i have to get rid of all the files i have already?

Yes

Because you didn't extract the files correctly.

Just extract them exactly as they appear in the archive.

MastaKavlin

Wanderer
fyi, im going to try that again, but first a question and a comment. question, do i need to download the source code? (ive tried it with and withiout.) and comment. i must have done wat youve said twice already, but im gonna try onece i hear bout the sourcecode question.