RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me!!!!!!

MastaKavlin

Wanderer
ok thats not a problem right now. wat is, is all tose darn scripts and watnot, the one with winzip, what do i do with those?!?!?!?

Godwings

Wanderer
Run the server, get somting like uogateway makes it easyer to get it. If you get uogateway put in this ip for local 127.0.0.1 and the port sould be there. there your pritty much ready to go :D

TheSarrow

Wanderer
Plz give me time to answer.....

Ok, you need to zip all the stuff in the ziped folder to your desktop or whereever you want to, after that you need to fix your serverlist.cs so ppl can get on.

TheSarrow

Wanderer
Find where you sent it to after you downloaded it. Go there and it should all be there in the folder.

If you want anymore help i can try on aim or msn if you got any of the 2.

Godwings

Wanderer
What are you trying to do Install RunUO and have a public or privet server???
Also what version did you get RunUO 1.0 or RunUO 1.0.0
One more thing i wont to know do you have UOGateway Installed or Krrios' UO Client.

Godwings

Wanderer
ok do this.
dowload RunUO 1.0.0 to your desktop.
After that unzip in to your desktop.
After you do that go in and find this Server.exe
double click this and you will have some window shot up
make admin account.
after that you have to get uogateway or the cliant

MastaKavlin

Wanderer
after i unzip and add to my computer, it doesnt seperate everything into folders. It hadds everything in one spot. When i start the shard up it crashes while trying to compile scripts. I believe it is because it doesnt have the noraml designated script folder. I would like to know how to unzip-it, then add it all to my computer and have it in all the folders like it used to.