RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

nospoon1

Wanderer
Hey guys

Yes i am back, the infamous nospoon1, the one who pissed of phantom to many times...Who made the Vampirica Race Stone....yes i am back and hello everyone.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
nospoon1 said:
Yes i am back, the infamous nospoon1, the one who pissed of phantom to many times...Who made the Vampirica Race Stone....yes i am back and hello everyone.

I would hope you don't go out of your way to continue your past actions.

I wouldn't even say your "infamous" your just some member who release a couple scripts. I can say the exact samething about me, I am nobody special, so lets not feel "good" about pissing off other members alright?

ethan3

Wanderer
Just for reference

Yeah just so you know in case you misssed it. Seanchen.net = Phantom. Same person, new nick.

But with that said, howdy and welcome back :D

Johabius

Knight
Define infamous:
ill-famed, infamous, notorious (having an exceedingly bad reputation) "a notorious gangster"; "the tenderloin district was notorious for vice";)

Rabban

Sorceror
Johabius said:
Define infamous:
ill-famed, infamous, notorious (having an exceedingly bad reputation) "a notorious gangster"; "the tenderloin district was notorious for vice";)

Horrible definition. You can't put the word you're defining in its own definition.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Thats Funny and Welcome Back. Just a added note I dont think anyone will really need to know who or what Phantom is calling himself because I knew it was him from the first post I read by Seanchen or whatever it is without anyone telling me. Some just have a personality that can never be hidden by a name.

Alis

Wanderer
Cyndrz said:
Thats Funny and Welcome Back. Just a added note I dont think anyone will really need to know who or what Phantom is calling himself because I knew it was him from the first post I read by Seanchen or whatever it is without anyone telling me. Some just have a personality that can never be hidden by a name.
Welcome back. Really in runuo forums it doesnt matter what you did against someone else we dont care actually.

If your in runuo then act like a member of True runuo...

Again welcome back

daat99

Staff member
nospoon1 said:
IF you plan on sticking around than I suggest that you make an attitude adjustment.
If you do than Welcome back, if you don't than it'll be good bye real soon...

Cyndrz

Wanderer
Alis if your speaking to me sence you quoted me well then I am affraid you totally lost me on that one. I dont know this nospoon but said welcome back anyways and found the whole thing on the infamous funny. I have no idea what that has to do with your so called "someone did something to someone type of thing" drama you got going on there but sure has nothing to do with anything I posted. Because I knew who Phantom was by his posts maybe? I didnt say anything bad about it, just that I knew his personality is one that I learn to reconize is all. Plase leave me out of whatever drama you want to create because if being a true member means creating drama then I am way out of my league.

Alis

Wanderer
Well im firstly im not making any role of drama

There uncountable size of members that are really not members of the True Runuo Community ; what i ment by this is that ;

What i belive is , The True Runuo Community Members should not act like 12-18 year old kids.Yeah mosty the members are at that ages.But it doesnt mean all of them act like that some do some dont.Im not interested in people how they react to each other im only just giving them an advice to more mature in their reaction's and in their terms of words that they use under this community.

To remember this community is not like anyother community every one around here nearly creating a good friendship.Which is hard to see in any other Emulator Communities.

My english is not fluent but people mostly can understand me in what i'm trying to explain them.

Not only you but all the other people im just advising to be more specific in using words.

Not flaming nor etc

If someone flames you dont respond them because then in this particullar reaction you prove that your World-Culture is not same with them which means that your acting more mature.

A.k.a Arte Gordon
A.k.a TMS
A.k.a etc.

They are expamles for such things im trying to explain.

Remember this is only and advice from a good friend that you dont know maybe.

nospoon1

Wanderer
daat99 said:
IF you plan on sticking around than I suggest that you make an attitude adjustment.
If you do than Welcome back, if you don't than it'll be good bye real soon...
Um ok...yea....

Status
Not open for further replies.