RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

daat99

Staff member
nospoon1 said:
Um no i dont understand , how about you tell me.
Ok here it is.
Watch you behaviur and if you keep flaming people you'll get banned again, just for longer...

daat99

Staff member
nospoon1 said:
When did i um flame anyone?
This thread started by you saying that you're back (which was perfectly ok) and than you made an unapropriate statement about Phantom.

Other than this particular thread I saw that you actually helped people since you got back so I consider this as an exeption.
As long as you stop making those kind of statements (or just won't make those again) I don't see any problems.

nospoon1

Wanderer
daat99 said:
This thread started by you saying that you're back (which was perfectly ok) and than you made an unapropriate statement about Phantom.

Other than this particular thread I saw that you actually helped people since you got back so I consider this as an exeption.
As long as you stop making those kind of statements I don't see any problems.
I was just playing around. Guess you never understood that

daat99

Staff member
nospoon1 said:
I was just playing around. Guess you never understood that
Well it wasn't obvius from your post nor from the posts that came as replies to it.

Like I said, as long as this is an isolated thing and isn't a new "habit" it's all good.

Dian

Sorceror
I thought the moderating of the forums suppose to be kept to the actual moderators...

anyways, welcome back nospoon1 :) its all good

daat99

Staff member
Dian said:
I thought the moderating of the forums suppose to be kept to the actual moderators...

anyways, welcome back nospoon1 :) its all good
Guess what, it is.
IF you want an example do something that will be ban worthy... see what happens...

daat99

Staff member
Dian said:
man.. a guy cant say anything around here anymore.. kind of reminds me of a cult.
You can always say something constructive.
So far I didn't saw anything constructive in what you said...

bzk90

Lord
what?

no one said you were implying anything. I am impressed that this hasnt broken into a full blown flame war yet, keep up the good work :)

daat99

Staff member
nospoon1 said:
So i guess you think your perfect?
Care to explain how you got to that conclusion?
I don't recall ever saying or implying that and I wonder what makes you think I did.

Dian

Sorceror
Dont bother nospoon1, theres no winning anything here, unless you tuck your tail between your legs and bow down to these guys.

Unfortunately, I dont bow down to anyone, nor do I like seeing assholes act like they are gods, treat others like shit, and then throw a bitch when someone stands up ands says, wtf.

Its more unbelievable to me that other people will jump in and stand up for the jerks here.

You know what, Crack addicts act the same exact way. If people were not so worried about getting that next release (from getting banned from standing up for people), this community would probably not have gotten so out of hand.

Bottom line here, it was uncalled for anyone to have warned you about your attitude here. You probably shouldnt have mentioned you pissed off phantom.. but how the hell was that an attack, or a poor attitude.. A LOT of people have called Phantom on things he has said to others, or the way he's treated others.. Phantom has been a jerk to many people here. So what.

Sad part is, someone will reply to what I said here as if I am out of line, act like I am attacking someone... and report me, or whatever. so so sad. One day, most everyone here that has a part of the negativity will wake up down the road (when they realize UO has ruined their lives, or they get burned out of gaming, or whatever) and actually realize they were a little fucked up in the head. Like a drug addict that gets help, or recovers.

daat99

Staff member
Dian said:
Dont bother nospoon1, theres no winning anything here, unless you tuck your tail between your legs and bow down to these guys.

Unfortunately, I dont bow down to anyone, nor do I like seeing assholes act like they are gods, treat others like shit, and then throw a bitch when someone stands up ands says, wtf.

Its more unbelievable to me that other people will jump in and stand up for the jerks here.

You know what, Crack addicts act the same exact way. If people were not so worried about getting that next release (from getting banned from standing up for people), this community would probably not have gotten so out of hand.

Bottom line here, it was uncalled for anyone to have warned you about your attitude here. You probably shouldnt have mentioned you pissed off phantom.. but how the hell was that an attack, or a poor attitude.. A LOT of people have called Phantom on things he has said to others, or the way he's treated others.. Phantom has been a jerk to many people here. So what.

Sad part is, someone will reply to what I said here as if I am out of line, act like I am attacking someone... and report me, or whatever. so so sad. One day, most everyone here that has a part of the negativity will wake up down the road (when they realize UO has ruined their lives, or they get burned out of gaming, or whatever) and actually realize they were a little fucked up in the head. Like a drug addict that gets help, or recovers.
Considering you starting to call names and trying to start a flame war when I was polite to him and simply asked him how to figured what he did because I want to know so I might say things differently in the future, here's a 24 hours cooldown for you.

Your replies were uncalled for especially because of the fact that we cleared the situation before you made them.

Cya in 24 hours.

P.S.
nospoon1, I realy want to know what make you think that about me, so please tell me that in pm since this thread is locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.