RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting A Sever For 3-5 People?

wildman1920

Wanderer
sounds like your having alot of problems.....i just started messing with my own server bout two weeks ago. Ive done alot of reading and trying to learn and figure out what i can on my own. I think it would be best if you just started your own server and downloaded customs scripts from the forums. Its extremly easy and you can use Nerun's Distro or XMLSpawner2 to generate everything in your server! and to customize your server there are hundreds of scripts that people have donated to the forums for others to use and i give a big thx out to them. trust me bro, i think this would be best for you and u know everything thats going on with you server as well. Just letting you know cuz i know its very frustrating when your trying to figure out problems in a limited amount of time and your waiting for people to reply to your post. I would delete everything and just redownload Ultima Online, runuo, and razor. Will be less time comsuming for you and relieve alot of your stress as well :p.

Tecred

Wanderer
Eh, well I got a friend who used to play there, has been in college for like 6 years for scripting. He has his own server, so we're working the customs into it slowly but surely. Thanks for everyone's help! =)