RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

house problems

Hades1089

Traveler
well i am testing a couple of things on the new shard but everytime i put down a house the stairs arnt there then i check the Runuo black screen and it says that the house is out of bounds of the array????? any suggestions

rtaylor1987

Sorceror
Client version error? Try to make sure your patch is as current as your server will allow (If you're using a straight-out-of-the-box unpatched SA SVN, stop before 7.0.13.0)

Hades1089

Traveler
i think atm i have like a 5.0.0.1 one of my friends has his at 6.0.0.10 and he is having the same problem is there a way i can fix a script to allow lower patches like the 6.0.0.10???

Hades1089

Traveler
this is what the message was

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.DesignStateDetailed..ctor(Int32 serial, Int32 revision, Int32 xMin, Int32 yMin, Int32 xMax, Int32 yMax, MultiTileEntry[] tiles)

Hades1089

Traveler
well now i am having problems with my client i downloaded a new client (ML) and it wont patch past 5.0.0.8 and i am made plus i cant remember the program i use to merge my tiledata.mul becuase i want to do the ridables but i dont have that program and is it possible to fix how often it saves?

sorry it just has been about 2-3 years since i did all this so trying to get refreshed

Zycron

Squire
as far as ML not patching past 5.0.08 use client picker choose 2d and it will start patching again.

rtaylor1987

Sorceror
To change world saves, to go Scripts/Misc/AutoSave.cs

Around line 10:
Code:
private static TimeSpan m_Delay = TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 60.0 );

Change the Fromminutes( ##.#) number to whatever you would like it to be - mine is set to every hour

Also, you can give your players a little heads-up about worldsaves:
For a 30 second warning, just change
Code:
private static TimeSpan m_Warning = TimeSpan.Zero;
to
Code:
private static TimeSpan m_Warning = TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 30.0 );

Hades1089

Traveler
this is the error i get when i try to lay down a 2 or 3 story custom house but if it is a pre built house its fine
Code:
# 8/8/2011 12:07:41 AM
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginSend(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
  at Server.Network.NetState.Flush()

had to put it like this because it was to big for fourms

Attachments

• BaseHouse.cs
    90.2 KB · Views: 3
patch up to 7.0.12.0 and your problem should be fixed i had the same exact problem and when i placed house game would freeze as well, patched up to 7.0.12.0 no problems