RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Old Are YOU???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleni

Wanderer
Err not yet I am glad to say

In fact I am so impressed with my daughters boy friend I would prefer to say never please

As my son is sensible enough not to bring girlfriends home, maybe I will never know as possibly they can't find him :D :D :D

moocow

Wanderer

This is a pretty diverse game so I wouldn't get discouraged about my age even if i was 72... Gotta love it! :D

gmsmithsword

Wanderer
lol

I hope this dosint spoile the serprise for all my fans but...

Im 14!! :shock:

yes this hot pimpster is only 14,

BUT THATS OK!

ill go for older women (13-23)

Just look me up in the UO pnone book.

G

Gorgoroth

Im 18.

But as for the older lads here......My father is playing UO too and he is 54. :)

C

Chaos

Im 21 - May 20, 1981.

The oldest guy that was involved with emulators (so far Ive seen) was a guy that passed away last year, Org, was a developer on LoC with me.

Kendrel

Wanderer
I was 35 in April, and I feel 50 today! Something about trying to build my own custom shard, I'm sure some of the older(?) crowd here who work all day, work on their shard half the night 5 days a week, then double time their shard on the weekend, or work another job know what I mean. Ahh to be 18 again and have the energy to go for days straight with no sleep!

I went to bed at 1:00am and got up at 5:30 for work this morning... MORE COFFEE!!! NEED MORE COFFEE!!

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a decent map editor that also loads in statics, or allows changing of them as you go? I need to change some treed areas and add some landmass to my map, and possibly re-create ilshenar all together... And stay up till 2:00AM, and not even make it to work... LoL

Kendrel

David

Moderate
AMEN! I thought UO was addictive... this is far worse. I check the forums several times a day while I am at work, come home and try out things I read about that day, spend hours reading about C#, and then work on the server again till 1:00. I have no idea why my wife is getting upset with me. :D I am innocent I tell you!

eleni

Wanderer
Its when you have to fit in MOH,NWN,1942 as well as maintain a few websites
(I think its 4 now)

I was asked if I could set up a NWN server the other day I am still laughing
or gibbering

T

thetruth

Half the people here dont even know who Norman Schwartzkof was hehe.

Stormin Norman ;)
- a General (5 star? or is it 4 i dunno)

18 (nov12 1984)

Status
Not open for further replies.