RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Old Are YOU???

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allmight

ervin said:
11 years old tomorrow!!! Mummy taking me to MCDONALDS YEAAA!!!

Hmm, yeah. judging from your post on the "Sorry Raiman" thread in the Test Shard forum, i would have quessed that you were somewhere around that age.

Bahamut-Zero

Wanderer
i am 72.. ;) haha! Gotcha! Theres no way i could be 72 ;)
or then i would be a wanker for "my" age of 72 :p

Ok im 16.. and proud of it actually :D

Xenon

Wanderer
Of course not! All these damn wrinkles and gray hairs are from eating at McDonalds ;) .

No, seriously, I am *still* 15. Can't wait to start driving...

Bart

Wanderer
..... Why don`t you got your permit?! its so fucking easy to get and if you take drivers ed you don`t gotta wait the 6 months cause your already 18....

Mephisto

Wanderer
I didn't go to driving shool.
In va where I used to live it was a mandatory course in high school but up here in ma you gotta go on your own. I'm just a lazy ass I guess.
Do I still have to wait the 6 months, cause I'll probably go when tax returns come.

btw i'm drinking wine so don't mess with me im sophisticated. bish.

Bart

Wanderer
Wine doesnt make you more sophisticated and if it does well guess ima have to go buy some wine ;) and here in texas you don`t gotta wait 6 months if your already 18 not sure if its the same over there, anyone know?

Mephisto

Wanderer
How could you say drinking wine doesn't make you sophisticated, what Do I have to drink champaigne?
Dont make me bust out the Jim Beam.

C

cooljake

Age: 17. Yes i'm just a young'n. But it seems like im so much older! :D

31 here and I feel as young as a kid.
I would rather pop the top off a beer than wine any day. Although it did allow for some cheap drunks back in the day.

E

Ezuret

18.. I feel old though. Apparently I'm falling apart. I hate doctors now.

Vale

Wanderer
See spot run. Spot runs fast. Spot and Bob are friends.
At the age of seven I have done alot. I am the admin of a website (www.archeronne.com) and the message boards on that site, I am one of the lead developers that made a complete custom map with statics and all, and I am leading up a player shard with two other people and we are doing well.

I am currently learning C# and I plan to be a scripter for my shard too. I love RunUO and cookies. Cookies are good. If you would like to help me and my friends, you can send an email to me. My email address is [email protected] . Please visit the website before you email me though, I do not like people emailing me about things that they can learn by reading the things on that site.

(heh its late, Happy New Year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.