RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know how to login to my own server

Status
Not open for further replies.

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
I don't know how to login to my own server

can someone explain me that becouse I don't know hot to do it........ I don't know even how te change the login in the AOS folder

sirens song

Wanderer
www.uogateway.com
download uogateway... from there
install and run it.
Click the "My Servers" tab on the top left.
Click create local serverlisting on the top right.
Enter any name in the name field
enter any description in the description field
Enter in your IP , port should stay at its default
Click save settings

go back to the my servers tab.
Start your server...
Click the name of the server you just created with the UO elblem nect to it that is white/grey

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
i now have a new trouble...... when i am about to login it appears that i become disconected:

Client: 200.122.111.233: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 200.122.111.233: Valid credentials for 'fc_cuervo88'
Client: 200.122.111.233: Disconnected. [0 Online]

Alcore

Wanderer
are you behind a router?...did you edit your serverlist?do you have encription removed on gateway?just need to know all the steps you have taken so far..and what you have tried..to better help you...

Sep102

Page
You can be using a cable modem and be behind a router. Do you have more than one computer sharing the same connection? Do you have another box like the cable modem that the ethernet runs through before running to your computer? If so, you have a router.

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
i don't have any other computer but i don't know the second thing.......

but could you explain me what to do if i had a router?? i really need to test something in my server....... by the way thanks for your helping

Sep102

Page
Trace your ethernet cord (it's the cable that looks like a phone line only larger) from the back of your cable modem. Does it go directly into your computer?

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
meanwhile this is what appears at the server from the begining:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1409 items, 389 mobiles)
World: Loading...done (87058 items, 2338 mobiles) (15,7 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: 200.122.111.233:2593
Address: 3.0.0.2:2593
Client: 200.122.111.233: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 200.122.111.233: Valid credentials for 'fc_cuervo88'
Client: 200.122.111.233: Disconnected. [0 Online]

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
well this is what appears in my client:

The client could not attach to the game server. It must have benn taken down. Please wait a few minutes and try again

Alcore

Wanderer
sounds like something is keeping you from connecting...what addy did you put in gateway to log on?...you could try your loopback addy..it is the 127.0.0.1...go to your uogateway, do not try to log onto your shard yet..go to your folder on the right hand side , for the isp/dns type in your loopback addy stated above..try that to log in your server

Status
Not open for further replies.