RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't know how to login to my own server

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormwolff

Knight
fc_cuervo88 said:
conecting through gateway

Are you doing it as a custom server entry?
Do you have any firewall software running?
Do you have encryption set to remove encruption in the custom server settings?

Have you tried reinstalling uo?

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
stormwolff said:
Are you doing it as a custom server entry?

don't know what yopu mean (the problem is that i am argentinian and i don't know how to speak english very well)

stormwolff said:
Do you have any firewall software running?

i don't know if norton 2005 has any firewall..... if not i am not behind any firewall

stormwolff said:
Do you have encryption set to remove encruption in the custom server settings?

also i don't know what you mean

stormwolff said:
Have you tried reinstalling uo?

no i haven't

Demented

Wanderer
either turn off the firewall ... or i believe you can set ipallow in the options
like add trusted ip's to not be blocked... those pretty much are your options.

stormwolff

Knight
fc_cuervo88 said:
don't know what yopu mean (the problem is that i am argentinian and i don't know how to speak english very well)

i don't know if norton 2005 has any firewall..... if not i am not behind any firewall

also i don't know what you mean

no i haven't

1. On uogateway there is a setting for adding a custom local server entry. Is this how you are trying to connect to your server? It asks for name, ip, etc....

2. Not sure if it does, but if it does you will need to allow access for runuo as a server or just turn it off.

3. Sorry mean encryption not encruption. In the setup for a custom local entry there is an option to remove encryption within uogateway. You should set it to remove encryption.

4. If all this does not work try reinstalling ultima online.

fc_cuervo88

Wanderer
well i am trying to conect throug gateway adding a custom local server as you said and i have the option remove encryption on

imanewb

Wanderer
Ok, i've read through 5000000 posts here, to see if anyone told you the problem. Its painfully obvious that its a firewall. Do you have zone alarm or anything of the such? Or it could be the Norton's. Try this, simply disable your nortons, or disable your zone alarm, or disable any other sort of firewall. And try running it. It has to be a firewall. Your connecting, but somthing keeps kicking you off.

L

Loverboy

You or another admin have banned or firewalled you account in game. You can tell this becuase jyou are connecting and the account is validated. try restoring the back up

Status
Not open for further replies.