RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just don't get it. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PappaSmurf

Knight
mordero;632390 said:
++karma, lol i love these pictures

Yeah Those things are great...I got a few somewhere.....hmmmm

How's that one?

Slopko

Wanderer
iceeaetheral;633081 said:
ROFLMFAO!
"I'm high!!!"
Dude, you kick so much ass!!
you aren't suicidal, you aren't cool, you definatly are a trendy little 15 year old faggot who has no clue about real life and real suicidal situations though.

Bleach

Knight
WarAngel;633123 said:
Isn't it just

The M STriKeS BacK

?

I think the "M" stands for "Mike".

The Mike Strikes Back.

Just a thought ...

But I'll still just call him "TMS", and IHR will still continue to call him "TK".

Greystar

Wanderer
I have recently gone through a divorce from a woman I was not ever "friends" with. Its important to have things in common with a woman in order for a relationship to work. I have now gotten back in touch with another woman that I was friends with for about 1 year and 2months or so before rumors went flying and we had a falling out and we both thought we would never talk to or see each other again. I decided since I knew how to get in touch with her to Email her last april when she was moving to colorado (keep in mind that was 900 miles from where I live, so I had a buffer zone incase it was a bad result) and we have been talking since. She moved back to Illinois before her bday and we have been "dating" since then. We plan on moving back to colorado after she finishes LPN school. SO you CAN still be friends and date, however that usually doesnt work when you are younger. Feel free to keeping being her friend, maybe you can get to be "best" friend status and maybe then she might notice that you are the one she is looking for after she has dated others and it may work out. In the mean time you should also date other people and you may find that she isn't the girl for you either. You are YOUNG at this point, you don't HAVE to have a Girlfriend. Enjoy life and live in the moment untill you have to grow up and take care of yourself.

Xero

Sorceror
women are confusing dog... i talked to this girl for about a month. she acted like she was my girlfriend. we worked to gether. she would give me goodnight kisses, come talk to me, have me walk her out to her car and all that shit.... we hung out outside of work. fucked. all the good stuff..
and then i asked her out. and she said she doesn't want a BF or a serious relationship. but then goes out to dinner with some new guy who she's fucking.. so yeah. women suck balls dog

Malaperth

Wanderer
The only reason people say that is that it is very true. It doesn't change the fact that it hurts or that it's a bad thing, however. You ARE young, and you WILL get over it, pure and simple.

Radwen

Wanderer
iceeaetheral;633319 said:
I hate people saying shit like "You're young, get over it."

That shits fucking the most retarded bull shit.

Grrrrr.

Rrrrrrg. >:-(

Dude, no. Don't get over it.
If you do, you'll survive.

Losers like you SHOULD cut themselves.

Fucking die please. For our sake.

Grrrrr.

ok fine.

You're a moron, get over it.

happy now?

Bleach

Knight

Grrrrr.

Your old enough and DEFFIENTLY mature enough to know when your in love at 15. Seriously. Ignore everything anyone 18+ has to say, they don't know what it's like to be in that kind of situation. Fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.