RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just don't get it. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
I just don't get it. . .

Okay, so I've been hanging out with this chick for about 3 months, and today I asked her out.

We talked for a while, about 30 mins, in a note (so nobody could hear) and I, being a total fucking idiot that I am, asked her out.

She responds with; *cue evil moment music*
"You're not my type"

And then, when I asked her what her type was, she more or less described me. . .

Would somebody PLEASE tell me why this shit happened this way?
I'd love to know. . . She's the most beautiful chick I've ever seen. . .

Malaperth

Wanderer
Here's the bottom line... She's female and you'll never understand it so get used to it because it's not gonna change. :)

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
I just want to understand how she thinks I'm not her type. . .

Is it because I developed a friendly relationship with her?

Malaperth

Wanderer
Try asking a woman what 'type' is theirs... The answer will change every 2 minutes.

The only thing she knows at that point is that you ain't it. I speak from experience. Your experience may differ though.

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
Its just that I honestly love her. . .

I played the scene out in my head and she always said yes. . .
I can't get her out of my fucking head. . .

mordero

Knight
iceeaetheral;632186 said:
I just want to understand how she thinks I'm not her type. . .

Is it because I developed a friendly relationship with her?

short answer:yes
long answer: too complicated for us guys to understand

WarAngel

Wanderer
Dude, you made a topic about passing a girl notes. What do you expect us to think of you as? I mean that was shit I did in 8th grade.

mordero

Knight
WarAngel;632207 said:
Dude, you made a topic about passing a girl notes. What do you expect us to think of you as? I mean that was shit I did in 8th grade.

He's right, once you hit like 7th grade, you talk to a girl and ask her out, not through a note. It usually works a bit better that way.

And you dont want to become TOO good of friends cause then it usually doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.