RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just don't get it. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
well if you want my advice, since im your same age. I ask the chicks out, and if they say no to you just still be friends with them and hit on other people, in my opinon, I like being single, you can hit on whoever you want and not get in trouble. It's real fun when you go on trips... OK anyway, yah i would just talk with her, after awhile you will figure out who she likes. As in if shes a jock, a prep, a goth i dont fucking know. Usually whoever she hangs out with is her 'Type'. If you really want to be with her since you obviously do, i guess hang out with that group and see what they like and see if you can do that.
Also for extra bonus points get her a present :D then ask her out when you give her the present. Always a plus, especially if she likes it!

Johabius

Knight
Admin Drizzt;632257 said:
If you really want to be with her since you obviously do, i guess hang out with that group and see what they like and see if you can do that.
Worst advice ever, if a girl doesn't like you for who you are, they aren't worth it. Don't go changing, to try and please someone else.

mordero

Knight
Admin Drizzt;632257 said:
Also for extra bonus points get her a present :D then ask her out when you give her the present. Always a plus, especially if she likes it!

Or she'll think you are weird now because she already said no

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
I'm giving her a card and some cheesecake for her B-Day tomarrow, but I'm not going to ask her out for atleast a month.

I'm gonna hit on her, though. =P

Malaperth

Wanderer
There is one way to know for sure...

Stick your dick in her mouth, and if you get arrested, you're not her type for sure :D

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
Is there any more advice someone would care to give me?

I'll take any of it. . .

Unless its from AB or is totally retarded in a manner of keeping my dignity and not making my record any worse.

mordero

Knight
move on, find someone else.
if you ignore her completely, she may end up thinking she actually liked you and start talking to you or if not, then youve already found someone else

Malaperth

Wanderer
Play hard to get. Say Hi on the way by, wish her a happy birthday in passing, be cordial, but don't hang around her. Bide your time and see what happens.

mordero

Knight
Malaperth;632278 said:
Play hard to get. Say Hi on the way by, wish her a happy birthday in passing, be cordial, but don't hang around her. Bide your time and see what happens.

if we both say the same thing, then you know its right

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
Malaperth;632278 said:

Are you even a chick? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.