RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just don't get it. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not gonna say im good with the ladies, but I doubt middle school antics like note passing is the way to go tbchwy.

jhs59

Sorceror
Seriously.. The advice these guys have been giving you is absolute 100% truth. I thought I had found the girl I'd spend the rest of my life with and after five and a half years living together and me thinking everything is going great, she up and decides she doesn't love me anymore.

So listen when they say that women have no idea what they are looking for. They don't..

If you're 15 you have plenty of time to mess with so many chicks.. Forget this one and move on to the next.

Malaperth

Wanderer
And, for the record, age is irrelevant, it's what you say and how you say it that says it all... EXAMPLE: I frequently act like I'm 8...

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;632209 said:
WarAngel passing notes in class... it couldn't be....

I dated fat chicks. I passed them notes because their ears were too full of earwax to hear what I was saying. Then again, I'm not sure they could even read the notes because their was so much fat lining their eyes.

Malaperth;632223 said:
And, for the record, age is irrelevant, it's what you say and how you say it that says it all... EXAMPLE: I frequently act like I'm 8...
*can verify this*

Ice.. GG, I tried being as nice as I could, but w/e.

WarAngel;632226 said:
I dated fat chicks. I passed them notes because their ears were too full of earwax to hear what I was saying. Then again, I'm not sure they could even read the notes because their was so much fat lining their eyes.
whats wrong with fat chicks?

Aeolus

Sorceror
Your first mistake is that you waited 3 months to ask her out- women decide in the first 3 minutes (or less) when meeting a man if the relationship will be romantic or other (default to friend.) This means you have 3 minutes or less to begin flirting with her or you'll be just another friend to her.
Your second mistake is asking her out in a note. ALL women want a man with backbone. Asking in a note shows her that you lack the confidence to ask her out face to face. Ask her out to her face- better yet, just TELL her you're taking her out, and tell her what time to be ready- don't make it optional. Unfortunately your chances (99%) are shot with this girl. Live and learn- move on.

Aeolus

Sorceror
After reading some of your other posts- you seem really needy, and that is a huge turn-off for ALL women.

mordero

Knight
Aeolus;632240 said:
Your first mistake is that you waited 3 months to ask her out- women decide in the first 3 minutes (or less) when meeting a man if the relationship will be romantic or other (default to friend.) This means you have 3 minutes or less to begin flirting with her or you'll be just another friend to her.
Your second mistake is asking her out in a note. ALL women want a man with backbone. Asking in a note shows her that you lack the confidence to ask her out face to face. Ask her out to her face- better yet, just TELL her you're taking her out, and tell her what time to be ready- don't make it optional. Unfortunately your chances (99%) are shot with this girl. Live and learn- move on.

Exactly ...

Peoharen

Sorceror
iceeaetheral;632213 said:
Some advice, please? I'm kinda depressed about this. . . :(
Advice:
Malaperth;632192 said:
Try asking a woman what 'type' is theirs... The answer will change every 2 minutes.

The only thing she knows at that point is that you ain't it. I speak from experience. Your experience may differ though.

iceeaetheral;632186 said:
I just want to understand how she thinks I'm not her type. . .

Is it because I developed a friendly relationship with her?
Yeah I've had the same problems. I'm a damn good guy in real so I get less nookie than per say, Womenizer Joe. Reguardless of what you have heard women don't want to be treated fair, nice, equal, or as a best friend by their sex mates. They want one night stands and a guy they can blame their life mistakes and problems on.

It makes no sense, but thats a women for you.

Only advice I can give.
Start as a friend stay a friend, start by hitting on her and you might get lucky.
Chloroform & febreeze can solve all...

iceeaetheral;632200 said:
I'm 15, I just lie about my age.
iceeaetheral;632205 said:
I don't like people thinking of me as a child.
You post in starbucks. There are no mature people in here.
So why lie?

iceeaetheral

Wanderer
Aeolus;632240 said:

Kay, well thanks. . .

I still believe I can get her. . .

~~~Edit~~~
I'm one hell of a determind little bastard. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.