RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder...

David;769635 said:
Sometimes I wonder,

"Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"

And then it hits me.

DAVID!!! I was asking about you on my return back here!! How ya been other than getting hit by a frisbee??

Tumeski

Sorceror
David;769635 said:
Sometimes I wonder,

"Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"

And then it hits me.

....That its not getting bigger, its getting closer and you move out of the way?

David

Moderate
DreamCatcher;769637 said:
DAVID!!! I was asking about you on my return back here!! How ya been other than getting hit by a frisbee??

*hugs*

Been doing good, I try to poke my head in here on a regular basis but I have to admit I'm not nearly as active as I used to be.

I like the idea of Jeff's scripting contest though, I may try to do something for the next one--doubt I'll get anything working in time for the first one.

psz

Administrator
Then It Hits Me is a play on words.

"Then It Hits Me" in the quite literal sense and "Then It Hits Me" as in "I suddenly understood"

(For those of you with less than a 2nd grade English Comprehension education)

Also: David does not exist. He is just a subroutine in the application known as krrios.

Radwen

Wanderer
psz;769898 said:
Then It Hits Me is a play on words.

"Then It Hits Me" in the quite literal sense and "Then It Hits Me" as in "I suddenly understood"

(For those of you with less than a 2nd grade English Comprehension education)

Also: David does not exist. He is just a subroutine in the application known as krrios.
Thank you.