RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you could.... (Serious posters only, please)

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Are you fsking stupid?

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

Killamus

Knight
If you could.... (Serious posters only, please)

I've thought about this a lot, and if you could, would you give up masturbation? There would be no adverse affects, you'd just forget what the sensation ever felt like and would never have the urge until married/the right time.

I think I would, would you?

Please, be serious, as I am, and no stupid posts...

If I were in love with someone, even if I wasnt getting any from her, I would. Feels dirty and dishonest for some reason. Even if she was OK with it.

Radwen

Wanderer
Why the fuck?
Seriously .. I see no negative impacts from masturbation ..
Well ok probably helped making me a freak .. but I'd have found my way here anyways ...why would anyone give up masturbation?

Well as long as your single that is.
In a fucked up situation like AB I would too. I think it would just be a way to live love at its fullest in different ways and just forgetting about sex.

But except for that .. I really don't see why one would give up a good jerk off when you feel like it.

Whether I masturbate or not .. my libido will still be at work ..

Now ask me if I could cancel my libido, would I?

Now thats a question worthy of pondering ...
I think I would tbh.

HellRazor

Knight
If you would gain no positive effects from it, there would no longer be any reason to do it. So it's kind of a loaded question.

Radwen

Wanderer
HellRazor;647397 said:
If you would gain no positive effects from it, there would no longer be any reason to do it. So it's kind of a loaded question.

I think he meant no positive effect from stopping.

FYI: technically you can masturbate subconsiously. Nocturnal emmision does involve stimulation, so tehcnically you're gratifying yourself before you have a wet dream. (usually by humping the bed or something) You just dont realize it because you're asleep. So around age 13, almost every male has masturbated whether they realize it or not.

(Just a tidbit for those whose religions are against masturbation, you've most likely already sinned, so go to hell already :D)

Anti-Basic;647405 said:
FYI: technically you can masturbate subconsiously. Nocturnal emmision does involve stimulation, so tehcnically you're gratifying yourself before you have a wet dream. (usually by humping the bed or something) You just dont realize it because you're asleep. So around age 13, almost every male has masturbated whether they realize it or not.

(Just a tidbit for those whose religions are against masturbation, you've most likely already sinned, so go to hell already :D)

*raises to his feet and applauds*
Humorous, educational, and factual! I don't need to fight the cause against orginized religion, as every single time an aimless conversation such as this arises it does it for me. Anti Basic, I couldn't of worded it any better myself ( even though the main attention of your comment may or may have not been directed towards the discredit of orginzed religion ( which I am a HUGE supporter of )).

well i voted yes, if my girlfriend didnt want me to do it then id stop ina instant. masturbation feels good yes they always say the best sex ya ever have is with yourself (altho they musta been on crack when they said it )

but there is a reason that i use today when im asked why i masturbate so much

1. it was proven (i guess) that it helps decrease your chances of getting testicle cancer

yes i was caught and said that im only makeing sure i didnt get testicle cancer

but id surely could handle waiting till i was married or the right time to feel the sensation again. but tbh makeing us forget the sensation would only make it easier to not do it at all.

makeing us remember would show ya how much will power ya have

nekron_14

Sorceror
I'd give up masturbation for the simple fact that it was the reason dinosaurs are exstinct :(

From Family Guy (By Peter and a Random Museum Employee)
Peter: Mr. why did all the dinosaurs die?
Museum Employee: Because you touch yourself at night

See and for that simple fact, I don't believe in spankin it :(

Johabius

Knight
Ronin Warrior;647415 said:
if my girlfriend didnt want me to do it then id stop ina instant.
You, sir, are pussy whipped. I'm married and I still toss off from time to time. So I voted no. If my wife told me to stop masturbating, I would tell her to hit the bricks.

vermillion2083;647409 said:
*raises to his feet and applauds*
Humorous, educational, and factual! I don't need to fight the cause against orginized religion, as every single time an aimless conversation such as this arises it does it for me. Anti Basic, I couldn't of worded it any better myself ( even though the main attention of your comment may or may have not been directed towards the discredit of orginzed religion ( which I am a HUGE supporter of )).
nah, not discredit really, but I've just always found it funny how they can somehow be against both masturbation and premarital sex.

you mean the normal human trait that doesnt go away? :)

anyways @topic I've noticed stress can cause you to do it more frequently too. Not sure why, but its weird.

anyways off to class. where'd I put my little white rag again?

Radwen

Wanderer
Dudes ... his poll was not :
"If your woman asked you" ...

theres no fucking reason behind the fact that you'd stop. It would be 100% for yourself ..

This poll is biased by the stupidity of its participants.

HellRazor

Knight
If someone made an offer like this, not only would I not stop masterbating, I would masterbate even more. Just to show 'em.

Johabius

Knight
Radwen;647551 said:
Dudes ... his poll was not :
"If your woman asked you" ...

theres no fucking reason behind the fact that you'd stop. It would be 100% for yourself ..
It still doesn't change the answer. No, because I already can stop, I choose not to.