RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In game status like web status

BondDLegion

Wanderer
In game status like web status (updated 24.04.04)

Summary:
Show on command gump with shard status, like web status.

Description:
Show on command gump with shard status, like web status.
Usage: [sstat
(God save us from new rebuild script submission!!!)
Player can see other players and not hidden counselors. Staff members can see all other staff with same and lower accessLevel.

Update History:
30.04.04:ArrayList changed to int array, for prevention crash. (Sorry, but i can't tets it on big shard)
24.04.04:Fixed one mistake when not initialized arraylist can call crash.
23.04.04:Updated to be compatible with RunUO1 RC0.
long time agoAdded protection to OnResponse() to prevent shard crash.

Installation:
Download. Put script in your custom script folder.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• StatusPage.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 708

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Wonderful script! my only question is:

How can you make staff invisible on list? Be it by default or altogether?

Thankie!

BondDLegion

Wanderer
Sorry :eek:
With this rebuilds script submission i make mistakes and post old version of the StatusPage.cs. Now i upload final version of this script.

Enjoy! :p

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Sweet deal, but upon insertion, I got this:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 31 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\CUSTOM SCRIPTS!\Commands\StatusPage.cs: CS0246: (line 171, col
umn 66) The type or namespace name 'mk' could not be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)

Any ideas? I searched the script and it is in there about 5 times, this "mk"
MMmm K? :D
Looks like it is a part of a custom class or somethin'?

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Fixed it:

Everywhere you see an "mk" make it an "m". Problem solved and works even when staff are visible, lol!
Meaning: Staff are invisible on [sstat ALL OF THE TIME, regardless of whether or not they are visible.
Thanks man :)

BondDLegion

Wanderer
Asmodaeus said:
Fixed it:
Everywhere you see an "mk" make it an "m".

Thanks, it's "copy-paste" error. Fixed.

Asmodaeus said:
Problem solved and works even when staff are visible, lol!
Meaning: Staff are invisible on [sstat ALL OF THE TIME, regardless of whether or not they are visible.
Thanks man :)

Yes, only staff members can see other staff, and only admin can see ALL staff members.
Players can see other players and not hidden counselors.
You can change rules for showing/hiding in very simple way - edit it on the line 91 and 171.

ditmar

Wanderer
Crash-log :

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Gumps.StatusGump..ctor(Mobile from, Int32 listPage, ArrayList list, ArrayList count)
at Server.Gumps.StatusGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

How can i fix this ?

ditmar

Wanderer
Ye my players love this command and use it a lot, i use an older one now which only shows the players kills / guild and name. But using the one you provided crashed my shard.

When did u add the onresponce ? Ather i posted the crashlog?

Ah i see u edited the post today, i will try it when i get home, thnx!

Ditmar.

Error

When i try to load RunUo 1.0 RCO
i get this error

- Error: Scripts\custom\StatusPage.cs: CS0029: (line 179, column 29) Cannot imp
icitly convert type 'Server.Guilds.BaseGuild' to 'Server.Guilds.Guild'

this script worked fine with beta 36 anyone no a fix to this problem :confused:

Guild g = m.Guild; << Is line 179

Code:
Guild g = m.Guild;

if ( g != null )
                  {
                     string title = m.GuildTitle;
                     string Ftitle;
                     Ftitle = "[";
                     if ( title != null )
                        title = title.Trim();
                     else
                        title = "";
                     if ( title.Length > 0 )
                     {
                        Ftitle = Ftitle + title + ",";
                     }
                     Ftitle = Ftitle + g.Abbreviation + "]";

AddLabelCropped( 222, offset, 209, 20, 2100, Ftitle );
                  }

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Phantom,
Just because you think that people should do just as much work as you do, doesn't give you the right to look down on others for not knowing something like this.
I'm seriously starting to think that you actually enjoy the negativity that people send you. You're kinda like those people that enjoy getting tied up and spanked.

That correction is correct. I was in the process of telling you the same just as my browser gave me a fatal error. Took me forever to figure it out. I must suck at research too ;)

Phantom

Knight
Asmodaeus said:
Phantom,
Just because you think that people should do just as much work as you do, doesn't give you the right to look down on others for not knowing something like this.
I'm seriously starting to think that you actually enjoy the negativity that people send you. You're kinda like those people that enjoy getting tied up and spanked.

That correction is correct. I was in the process of telling you the same just as my browser gave me a fatal error. Took me forever to figure it out. I must suck at research too ;)

Alright I was going to remove the answer but since then I have added it back. But in the future before you flame me for helping somebody out and telling them how they can start/ or even how they do it exactly before you reply and get yourself in trouble ask yourself this.

Can I answer this persons question:

If you can reply with the answer
If you can't don't reply at all.

If you do that you will keep yourself away from me and thats a good thing.

I would like to challenge you, So how about this.

Help 100 people in a week and if you can do that, I will leave you alone. If you can't help 100 people within a week, then you will allow me to do my job and shut your mouth.

I wasn't going to post the answer but I thought about it. By not telling people the solution and just bitching about how I was flamed for helping somebody out and giving them friendly advice by telling them to do research. The person who flamed me had no reason to even say anything because he didn't even ask the question. Anyhow...

Change

Guild g = m.Guild;

to

Guild g = m.Guild as Guild;

I sent you a private message, the chances of me replying to your response is about 1 in a million chance so don't expect a response.

S

SkyMonkey

Phantom said:
I sent you a private message, the chances of me replying to your response is about 1 in a million chance so don't expect a response.

Why bother sending a PM then in the first place? :eek:

Personally I think that scripts like this ruin the 'game experience' but I can see where players would like them. Thumbs up dude for scripting it! :)

Phantom

Knight
SkyMonkey said:
Why bother sending a PM then in the first place? :eek:

Personally I think that scripts like this ruin the 'game experience' but I can see where players would like them. Thumbs up dude for scripting it! :)

Because I had something to say that should be said in private. Doesn't mean I will even read his reply.

Phantom

Knight
Gravekeeper2002 said:
thanks for the help Phantom i apreciate it :D

Your welcome

Really sad when people have to flame people that spend time to answer people. I know I have a history with some people and they make an issue to bring it up every freaking chance they get.

Now the fact I was asked banned for a reason I am not willing to explain, I am going to get flamed for that. Also get flamed for telling people they should more research.

Really sad when people make me want to let them handle it. Whats funny is I know alot of people would not get their answers evidence of this is the 4-5 pages of new posts when I don't answer people for 24 hours.

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Phantom said:
Your welcome

Really sad when people have to flame people that spend time to answer people. I know I have a history with some people and they make an issue to bring it up every freaking chance they get.

Now the fact I was asked banned for a reason I am not willing to explain, I am going to get flamed for that. Also get flamed for telling people they should more research.

Really sad when people make me want to let them handle it. Whats funny is I know alot of people would not get their answers evidence of this is the 4-5 pages of new posts when I don't answer people for 24 hours.

Well, the solution to your problem is quite simple:
Appologize to the people that you have been a complete JERK to, and we can all start looking at Phantom as a respectable individual, and not someone who is trying to grow up too fast...

Phantom

Knight
Asmodaeus said:
Well, the solution to your problem is quite simple:
Appologize to the people that you have been a complete JERK to, and we can all start looking at Phantom as a respectable individual, and not someone who is trying to grow up too fast...

I was not an ass to you and not an ass in this thread.

So I have nothing to appologize for. So you know I have already appologized once to the community and it turned into a flame phantom because he edited his post to many times session.

But thats not important enough to even discuss has nothing to do with what happen in this thread. You had no reason to reply to my thread, I had told him and still have told how to fix the error in question.

I have done nothing wrong. With that said, I am going to report your original post and explain what happen in this thread only as thats the only important.

Asmodaeus

Wanderer
Phantom said:
I was not an ass to you and not an ass in this thread.

So I have nothing to appologize for. So you know I have already appologized once to the community and it turned into a flame phantom because he edited his post to many times session.

But thats not important enough to even discuss has nothing to do with what happen in this thread. You had no reason to reply to my thread, I had told him and still have told how to fix the error in question.

I have done nothing wrong. With that said, I am going to report your original post and explain what happen in this thread only as thats the only important.

You put down the people who spend the time to learn and I will down YOU. I work hard too, and I know that if you treat me like you do 90% of the crowd here, then expect a healthy comeback.
BE NICE.
Just because you know everything doesn't mean that you have the right to disrespect and belittle people here.

Phantom

Knight
I didn't do anything wrong, I told him that he should do more research. By telling him to do research does not mean I was being rude to him.

What makes you think I know everything or even think I know everything? There is alot I don't know and I am willing to learn and adapt to be able to learn more.

I am not however willing to allow users like you to force me into submission because they don't agree with something I say. Which was not even addressed to them.

Why exactly did you reply to my original reply? Incase you forgot what I did i did the following:

Told him what to fix
Told him that he should have done more research.
Now if he had a problem with it, I will be honest I still would have a problem with somebody I had helped being a crude. But since you already by your own words had the answer. Why did you reply?

Do you notice a difference between our posts? I am showing you some respect ( very little ) but at least I am crossing the line. I will admit my first reply that I had made to your flame I did get upset.

After several changes I got it to a point I was happy with. I am still showing you respect and talking to you like a civil person.

All you can do is whine that "I have been" an ass to people in the past. But the important thing to point out. This time I was not being an ass.