RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instructions for Installing PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveK

Wanderer
R u stupid? that is my question!
People on my shard say it helps u to cast faster.. and they showed me and its true but they wont tell me how!

_Mandex_

Wanderer
Any way to make it function in a pol server :)D).
I have another problem, I run the client.exe but nothing happens
any idea?

omgoozor

Wanderer
after typing login/password and pressing button to connect to server i got following error : "the IGR concurrency limit has been met"

what does that mean? what can i do about it?
thanks

Burst

Wanderer
I'm having a problem with the DirectX
I've read in the debug log that there was a unhandled exception, and then it shows the target method and the stack trace, well my guess is that my DirectX is bugged XD, however in order to download a new DirectX I need to pass the Windows Genuine Advantage test.
Well does anyone now a way to download it without doing the teste?

Jeff

Lord
Burst said:
I'm having a problem with the DirectX
I've read in the debug log that there was a unhandled exception, and then it shows the target method and the stack trace, well my guess is that my DirectX is bugged XD, however in order to download a new DirectX I need to pass the Windows Genuine Advantage test.
Well does anyone now a way to download it without doing the teste?
just google it and put like "Direct X Download"

Big Cheez-it

Sorceror
clovis_monteiro said:
I did all that and it still doestn works for me
the client launches fine but doesnt connects to the server, it wont go past verifying account...

Have the same problem, did you ever figure it out?

kazimt

Wanderer
I also had many problems, more or less all the common bugs mentioned at first but then followed instructions to the letter and got working.

Even updated to 2d client which i can't see how it relates but i did it nonetheless.

I am very impressed with this client,my first shard was defi where PvP is everywhere but shame it doesn't work there or at least not for me but on demise its fine.

What i noticed is that there is absolutely no delay when casting which makes u think u are casting faster when really it's down to Zero delay whereas Razor causes i would say 20 to 30% delay on casting depending on a few things.

guild button doeen't show for me and a few other things i need to get used to but as i have a pvp back ground i will be keeping to this client.

It's great and many thx

Razorcheat

Wanderer
Now I have a question concerning "PlayUO". No dis-respect to Krrios or anything......But, in the past I was told that the older versions of the Krrios client would eat up alot of memory while using it and you would have to restart it every 45 minutes or so. Has this issue been resolved??

Anyone know??

Kenshin-

Wanderer
i did all of this but i keep getting the same error:

Client.exe - Common Language RUntime Debugging Services
Application has generated ane xception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x1d4 (468), Thread id=0x628 (1576).

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

madwhite

Sorceror
I got the client working but, now i'm stuck at verifying account, then connection failed, or something like that. Probly just my dial-up isp. I'll post again in a few days once i m on high speed.

fuctcs

Wanderer
Alright, just wondering if anyone could solve this for me, program starts up etc type in details etc .. connects to server but then when i select the shard i wanna play on it hangs,

"connecting" bit

any ideas could it be something server side as aposed to client side ?

thx guys

toy

Wanderer
HELP beta 13

well everything works fine, but when i get into the game it keeps saying connection lost, can anyone help me like everytime i log in it kicks me right out saying connection lost

Bacon

Wanderer
I followed the steps at the start of this thread and PlayUO loaded up fine, my problem is that if it is blocked on UO:Gamers then what is a suggested shard that it is known to work on so i can have a look at graphics/features?

Also, is Sallos required to run it or will that only be for running it on UO:Gamers shards at a later date?

Any and all answers are appreciated :D

**I've found a couple runuo shards that are not run by the RunUO team however i can't get PlayUO to connect to it :(, it acts as if the shard itself is down when i can quite happily ping the server through trusty command prompt.

Almost any shard on the list. Theres nothign sspecial they have have to do server side to allow playuo, only block it.

Bacon

Wanderer
Ah well that means i am having a problem with connecting to servers :(, might just wait it out until it is released on uo:gamers then play there and sort my troubles out when alot more people encounter them:p

Status
Not open for further replies.