RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intelisense in Visual Studio for scripting in RunUO: Beta 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickLab

Wanderer
Intelisense in Visual Studio for scripting in RunUO: Beta 13

CoreDefs for Beta 13:
http://www.orbzyx.com/RunUO/CoreDefsB13.zip

And here is the script:
http://www.orbzyx.com/RunUO/CoreDefs.zip

I will no longuer post an update at each beta. Just download the script. and you'll be able to generate the files yourself.

R

RedLineR

Ooooooooooo!!!! Menu driven coding again!!!!

Great stuff!!! Sharp develop was asking me for the projects file the whole bloody time...
Guess I got a new editor now!!! THANKS!!!

Tom Bombadil

Wanderer
i've an error when i launch the client using the exe in the new zipped file.

something like this :
Error : System.TypeInizializationException : the type inizializer for "Server.Accounting.Accounts" threw an exception. -->System.FormatException : String was not recognized as a valid DateTime

this is when you havent the format date like english (USA) , i'm using italian format :p

Oculus

Sorceror
Well I went to Microsoft's site to hunt for a trial version but apparently the only option available there is to order the trial on CD.

Anyone know a mirror site that might have it?

Pineman

Wanderer
i was looking more along the lines of a ISO or NRG file to the CDs that you need just for the editor.. from what i understand there are somewhere around 7 cds... i tried looking but came up empty handed .. could anyone help?? :?:

A

Allmight

Pineman said:
i was looking more along the lines of a ISO or NRG file to the CDs that you need just for the editor.. from what i understand there are somewhere around 7 cds... i tried looking but came up empty handed .. could anyone help?? :?:

Um, for your info, this is no Warez site. You have to look elsewhere for ISO's to VS .NET.

Pineman

Wanderer
im well aware of that.. and thats why i used the " ;) ;) " .. im kinda only half serious.. i mean you can script and program with note pad.. its just sometimes a lot easier to do it with an editor.. because you can see your progress with limited effort. im not trying to solicit the means of getting the software.. by no means. sorry if i came off like that.

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
well if you are a student you can get vs.net pro for 99$ or just c#.net for 59$ from microsofts website or you can go to any school book store and get it or www.gradware.com has it for 91$ for the whole studio but for them you need to fax them a copy of your student ID and you can be any kind of student

A

Allmight

Ok

If there is an editor you want you can download SharpDevelop.
It's a very good editor for C#.

You can get it at...http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SD/default.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.