RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intelisense in Visual Studio for scripting in RunUO: Beta 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineman

Wanderer
thats freaking insane!... im only a student...i spent that much on my computer! (i dont even have a car yet :) )

R

Rye Shy

Unfortunate

There aren't alot of people willing to mirror a 2 gig download. Dirty buggers....

Smooth

Wanderer
i can get a copy but im not sure if its the best way for me to start learning scripting what do u peeps think?

Phantom

Knight
SharpDevelop I have found supports Intelisense. So you should be able to download it and use these project files.

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
hey sicklab is there added files to the coredefs or not and if so can you post them when new beta's come out....:) :?: :?: disregard this i didnt see for 7 it was there but will you have more as beta #'s get higher :?: :?:

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
yea basicly start c# and start a Black Project...then move all the files of the bata version you want with the core files to that directory that you created your new project then go back into your project and go to the solution explorer and make sure you have your project selected and click on the show all files button and that shows all files in the directory now you need to left click on that directory of the scripts, data, and corefiles and select include in project....and that is that

Pineman

Wanderer
thanks

Thanks for the tip and stuff.. came a bit late.. but better late than never. ill have to try that with sharp develop

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
i was rereading the post originaly done by sicklab and it states you can add an ultima online button to make things easier....if so can you first tell me what the sugnifficance of the button is and also tell me how to add it...:)

D

Drakeangelus

Its just seems as cs files how can i open it like a dialog in first message
Ps:I have viusal studio.net

Phantom

Knight
You just load them into a project along with your runuo scripts. You don't even open the files. You edit your scripts and it will appear like that..

L

Lost User

Man, this sux - I have Visual Studio 6.0 but I don't have Visual Studio .NET, and I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

Status
Not open for further replies.