RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intelisense in Visual Studio for scripting in RunUO: Beta 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Knight
You need to run the command to generate them. Then follow the directions in this thread to use them in Visual Studio or C Sharp Devloper.

Android

Wanderer
You don't have to use the M$ tool to do editing.

For a lower cost, check out CodeWright. A strong editor, with chromacoding for whatever language you use. I'm sure there's already a C# dll version out there somewhere.

All that being said, I use the Enterprise version of Studio, and get to write the cost off as part of a consulting business...

P

php-junkie

If you use sharpdevelop you wont need this but here you go.

Phantom

Knight
You don't need them.

Just make a copy of RunUO.exe and name it RunUO.exe.dll and add it to a project.

You will get everything you need.

Ceday

Page
This is for VS.NET, it should be working both 2k2 and 2k3..

1-Open a blank solution.
2-Add a class library project.
3-Drag/Drop Scripts folders to the directly name of Project.Dont try to drop it onto Solution, but the project.
You can drag&drop only Scripts folder or the folders under it.Accounting,Mobiles,Items,etc..) You dont have to add Output folder.
4-Rename RunUo.exe as a dll (only the extension is important, the name can be anything)
5-Add the dll as a refence to the project.
6-Add a console project to the solution.
7-Right click to console project and set it as a startup project.
8-Compile

This is it..

Anyone has a problem with this, pm me..

Cabadam

Sorceror
Just followed Ceday's instructions (except I did as a class library instead of console) and the intellisense part of it is working... but when I compile though I get 8 errors, and 60 warnings (this is with the 1.0 RC).

Most all of the warnings are about:
warning CS1595: 'Server.Guilds.Guild' is defined in multiple places; using definition from 'D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\Guild.cs'

I think I get a warning everytime Guild is used...

The errors vary a little more:
D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\AOS.cs(750,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PropertyObject' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\Guild.cs(15,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CreateGuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\Poison.cs(12,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CallPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\RegenRates.cs(11,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CallPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile .cs(1848,53): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'BaseGuild' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server.Guilds' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\Guild.cs(8,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BaseGuild' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Engines\Pathing\Move ment.cs(7,30): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IMovementImpl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

D:\DOTNET\C#\RunUOLib\Scripts\Misc\CrashGuard.cs(3,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Mail' does not exist in the class or namespace 'System.Web' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Anyone seen anything similar? Or know what I might have done wrong?

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.