RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

InternalMap Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury

Wanderer
InternalMap Cleanup

Click here to download

Summary:
2 Commands One for Mobiles one for Items.
Mobile Command was done by cscroop i believe before the loss of data. Just reposting it for ease.

Description:
[internalmobiles - will give you a list of all the mobiles in the internal map.. the ones that are spose to be there like mounts are in red.. it seems pretty safe from my testing to use the wipeall command.

[internalitems - I think i pretty much figured out what is suppose to be in the internal map... this command wont show you anything on or within a players backpack or bank.. fists wont be listed.. mountitems wont be listed.. and effectitems wont be listed as from my testing those are all suppose to be there.. what you should get is a list of items that were produced from custom scripts... now whether it is safe to delete them or not is up to you and your knowledge of the custom script.. but this is useful for finding scripts that have "problems"

Installation:
Drop into custom folder.

Caesar

Wanderer
dnt listen to them they are just jelous and immature fuckwits, most of them are 13 lol! u have made good scripts like the msg system 1 if u go then there will be just the useless fuckwits left and no good scripts will ever be produced again!

Phantom

Knight
Only issue I see with this script.

Seems like it does exactly what the default script does...

But either way, it will help people that have issues from poorly written scripts, which makes people post less, which is always good.

Ceday I have submitted several scripts, including a program thats been downloaded 300+ times. I was made at the way Fury was commenting on stuff he shouldn't have.

Fury

Don't make my bad attitude stop you from sharing. But if you must stop sharing, what you have submited is nice.

C

cscroop

Hey cool Fury, thanks for reposting the internal mobile command for me. I have been busy with work and just plain forgot to do it.

I was also laboring under the impression that we would be seeing the return to the other mirror of the site.. and hence all these posts were supposed to have been lost... Silly Me huh?

LOL. If anyone has any questions or comments or suggestions or whatever about the mobile command, I'll be around to answer in this thread.

Phantom said:
Only issue I see with this script.

Seems like it does exactly what the default script does...

But either way, it will help people that have issues from poorly written scripts, which makes people post less, which is always good.

Ceday I have submitted several scripts, including a program thats been downloaded 300+ times. I was made at the way Fury was commenting on stuff he shouldn't have.

Fury

Don't make my bad attitude stop you from sharing. But if you must stop sharing, what you have submited is nice.

wow... so incredibly insincere...

Phantom

Knight
wow... so incredibly insincere

What?

I think your confused why I replied like I did. I DID feel bad he isn't going to post anymore scripts. But I talked to him some more, and I think he is even more of a jackass.

But, I still think his message scripts is written well thus will get suggested if somebody asks for one.

At this point I am glade he isn't going to post anymore, I tried talking to him, everything he said he had this attitude that I just realized was the reason I said he didn't helpout.

Any event I respect his work as much as I can, can't say I respect him as a person since he likes Sphere 51a :D

Caesar

Wanderer
ur fucked phantom take that pole out of ur ass plz....u think ur better than every1 else and criticise there shit wen not once have i seen u post any scripts or contributed, the only contribution u have given is putting people down and being a jerk! ur a joke and no 1 should take u for serious or be offended by wat u say cos for u nothing will make u happy or is perfect u must think ur a god or something lol 2 bad ur all talk and no action, hang on maybe u dnt post any scripts cos u cant script lol well its either that or u have a brain thats too big for ur head!

dean968

Wanderer
well even tho I dont like how he comes off Phantom does help out most anyone in his own way at times and he does give back to RUNUO so you are wrong on that way EX: hes making factions for all of us !!!!!!! and that in its self is more than anyone needs to do to be considered usefull

hang on maybe u dnt post any scripts cos u cant script

and that was just a stupid comment

Fury

Wanderer
You told me if i didnt reply to your pm i would be banned.. i dont think there is many people that wouldnt get an attitude over that.

The old server i deved for was 51a.. we prefered 51a over 55i.. that is all i said.. so that is a reason not to respect someone?

If those comments dont show people the type of person you are i dont know what will.

SonnyJim

Wanderer
dean968 said:
well even tho I dont like how he comes off Phantom does help out most anyone in his own way at times and he does give back to RUNUO so you are wrong on that way EX: hes making factions for all of us !!!!!!! and that in its self is more than anyone needs to do to be considered usefull

hang on maybe u dnt post any scripts cos u cant script

and that was just a stupid comment

Every time people ask him for help he never answers them or helps them or gives them the wrong information, i once had problem with a consume script for bank checks and what he told me was completely wrong, i managed to fix it and he was way off. Also i have seen people post there efforts of scripts and he still doesnt show examples or tell them what to do! How does he give back to RUN UO? making factions? what do you mean? look from the time i have been here all he has been is a rude offensive snob, claims to know everything but when it comes down to it he wont help and his excuse is post script show me you attempted they post and he still dont do a thing! He just posts all over the boards with his snobby comments and criticism!

Phantom said:
What?

I think your confused why I replied like I did. I DID feel bad he isn't going to post anymore scripts.

Im sorry but the way you've treated people throughout your time here really makes me and many others believe that you are incapable of sincerity, remorse or compassion.

psz

Administrator
Could a mod work their magic and remove the non-script related posts?

Everyone here agrees the script is good, and that's really the only relevant portion of this thread, considering the forum...

psz

Administrator

But if you must stop sharing, what you have submited is nice.
Yeah, he complimented your script :rolleyes:

Anyway, the other suggestion would be to move all of the non-script related posts to a new thread in Starbucks.

K

Krazy_zack

TheOutkastDev said:
Phantom said:
What?

I think your confused why I replied like I did. I DID feel bad he isn't going to post anymore scripts.

Im sorry but the way you've treated people throughout your time here really makes me and many others believe that you are incapable of sincerity, remorse or compassion.

Agreed!

Phantom

Knight
Fury

I am going to rewrite what I had, since I PM'ed you what I thought should remain private, I guess you didn't agree but whatever. Alright on the request of somebody I respect I am not going to post anything but helpful comments towards your thoughts, that should solve some of our problems.

TheOutkastDev
I care about one thing, RunUO and its community, however I have certain views that will never change. I am sure I have made my views perfectly clear. But don't let my character I display, get in the way of understanding I do care about the community and I do mean what I say when I felt bad for the way I reacted to his post.

Krazy Zack
Being a troll, everyone already know your views.

SonnyJim
I am sorry you don't feel that asking for the script is helpful, but your wrong I do answer people once they do. I got a feeling I might have not been very nice to you and for that I am sorry. I have a process of trying to help people, asking for the script is just part of it. As a programmer thats the only way you can solve the problem.

Caesar
I have helped you several times, if you want I can look back where I ended up actually giving you the answer, which is part of the problem I have with you know, you expect the answer without any work. I also have irc logs if you want that, or is that somebody else? That might be somebody else if it is then I have no irc logs, I help 10 people a day, so I get confused.

Fury
I am again, sorry how I reacted towards you post. I am proud what I have done, and its not very helpful in the long term of things pointing out my flaws.

psz

Administrator
No, it has nothing to do with carebears or whatever.

Some people think that people should LEARN on their OWN because it's more efficient in the long run.

Others think people should get as much help in the beginning as possible so that they can start doing whatever it is they're trying to do.

Just two different mentalities.

Rylock

Wanderer
I think Phantom may be harsh the way he posts but he is here to enforce the rules of these forums. Its like a teacher that tells a kid to stop talking, of course he'll be mad or frustrated but still, he'll see that he learned more by listening than by talking with others.

This may be a stupid comparison but its true, how many times has Phantom said: "No requests". If he hadn't, few would know how to script, I included (the little I know), and some few would do all the work.

And Phantom is doing a factions script? Can't wait to see it.

Kamron

Knight
Thats true (regarding both psz and rylock)... I just think that people need to lighten up on the silver platters and the butler routine. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.