RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

invisible mounts problem

Foster

Account Terminated
no problems i am going to release new homes soon and how to install them with new files all containing the updated patch aswell you will be first to know :).

mikimaru

Traveler
ok, ty, now i´m doing some work on the medusa, i wanna try it in the shard, heh, it will b funny 4 sure...

Cheops

Wanderer
consider that if you have already custom patches in your UO client (i.e. different tiledata.mul etc), patching will much likely result in a fail.

Since you are starting from a really old client, my suggestion is to uninstall everything and redownload/reinstall the UO client from here:
http://web.cdn.eamythic.com/us/uo/installers/20101118/UOClassicSetup_7_0_10_3.exe

you will do faster and cleaner than patching everything. That's a 7.0.10.3 client but I'm sure it will work good for you.
This link no longer works, and im trying to do the same as him =( can someone please repost where i can dl uo with version7_0_10_3