RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jewel Crafting System 3

Arajh

Wanderer
awakenlands said:
at Server.Items.BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo(BaseJ ewel jewelry, Boolean isRunicTool, Int32 luckChance, Int32 attributeCount, Int32 min, Int32 max)
at Server.Items.TreasureMapChest.Fill(LockableContain er cont, Int32 level)I haven't test it with the TreasureMap Chest so I will take a look at it :)

Similar bug I had, once only.

Happened when I killed a Ogre Lord using [kill. tried to reproduce the bug but no "success". Don't have the crash log no more, sorry.

Ravenal

Knight
I am probably going to take Greystar's sugesstions I sometimes forget ya know LOL...

and I was looking at it I have other things I forgot to add into the BaseJewel.cs

So right after I get this real life crap done (Dishes) i'll release 3.0c

Flutter

Wanderer
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Quests\Gem Collector Quest\Artemis.cs: CS1520: (line 18, column 10) Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Quests\Gem Collector Quest\Artemis.cs: CS1520: (line 55, column 10) Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Quests\Gem Collector Quest\Artemis.cs: CS1002: (line 55, column 33) ; expected
- Error: Scripts\Customs\Quests\Gem Collector Quest\Artemis.cs: CS1519: (line 55, column 48) Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member decla
ration
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

this is the error i got when I tryed to install this I took out everything that needed to be taken out and I have no clue what any of this means can someone please help me out with this.

Ravenal

Knight
For those who downloaded Jewel Craft System 3.0c before this date and time will need to redownload it, the other one did NOT have the changes *sighs* Sorry...

6/18/2005 of 7:21 PM PST

Greystar

Wanderer
awakenlands said:
For those who downloaded Jewel Craft System 3.0c before this date and time will need to redownload it, the other one did NOT have the changes *sighs* Sorry...

6/18/2005 of 7:21 PM PST

heh I did that a couple times with my Killable Guard script I had here... no worries ;)

Ravenal

Knight
There is a bug with the Jewelry System that I am currently working

3.0d will be released sometimes tomorrow... For now

To stop all your crashes from being caused by the Bracelet of Binding please go into that script and add

public BraceletOfBinding() : base( 0x1086 )

to be
public BraceletOfBinding() : base( 0x1086, BarType.None )

SilverLoire

Wanderer
problem or not?

i dont know if this is a problem or not or if its cuased by this script.. but my server doesnt like it when i use the xml respawn all command.

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttribute(AosAttributes attrs, Int32 min, Int32 max, AosAttribute attr, Int32 low, Int32 high, Int32 scale)
at Server.Items.BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo(BaseJewel jewelry, Boolean isRunicTool, Int32 luckChance, Int32 attributeCount, Int32 min, Int32 max)
at Server.Items.TreasureMapChest.Fill(LockableContainer cont, Int32 level)
at Server.Multis.RatCamp.AddComponents()
at Server.Multis.BaseCamp.CheckAddComponents()
at Server.DelayCallTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

SilverLoire

Wanderer
fixed it kinda...

i fixed the crash....

//else if ( item is BaseJewel )
//{
// int attributeCount;
//int min, max;

//GetRandomAOSStats( out attributeCount, out min, out max );

//BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo( (BaseJewel)item, attributeCount, min, max );

//cont.DropItem( item );
//}

Ravenal

Knight
SilverLoire said:
i fixed the crash....

//else if ( item is BaseJewel )
//{
// int attributeCount;
//int min, max;

//GetRandomAOSStats( out attributeCount, out min, out max );

//BaseRunicTool.ApplyAttributesTo( (BaseJewel)item, attributeCount, min, max );

//cont.DropItem( item );
//}

Doing things only does one thing... and that is making your jewelries NEVER drop any magical jewelries...

I have fixed this version and that JC System 3.0d is NOW OUT!.... Check the first post #1

Ravenal

Knight
I Forgot to note in the Changelog, that Enchanted Scrolls are not used when you craft a item now... Players now have to double click the enchanted scroll to enchant a jewelry...

Freya

Wanderer
Hmmm, I put this system in today, but I'm having some issues currently getting it to work... The enchanted scroll when I try to use it, gives the message that I don't have enough mana to enchant the item, even trying it on my staff char and after giving the staff char 10000 mana it still gave that message.... Also, I cannot get any jewelry crafted using the jewelry kit to come out colored or w/any magic attributes or even marked... They just say "ring" or "necklace" and such, rather then giving the material and gem type, and there are no attributes on them... I installed per the instructions, and I am using the the OWLTR craft system. Any suggestions or ideas what might be causing this? Or any others w/the same or similar problems? Thank you =)

Ditto. I menchoned it on Orb already but I also got the Recently updated OWLTR system as well. and get that not enough mana issue. and also tried the 10k mana thing hehe.

Freya

Wanderer
Same here, I put in the updated OWLTR system, and its doing that, also, another issue I seem to be having is w/the runic tinker kits from the OWLTR system, now when players attempt to craft runic jewelry items, it no longer gives the attributes like before, now they will either get a plain item w/no attributes on it, or they will get one that has one or two skill bonuses on it, but nothing else.... before it gave stat bonuses, skill bonuses, and resist bonuses at times... now either they get nothing, or they get just a skill bonus or two =/

Ravenal

Knight
Ack...

My bad... This will be fixed with the 3.1 version to fix this error just go into your EnchantedScroll.cs

and find the

Code:
private bool CheckMana( Mobile m )
{
if( m.Mana <= JCore.ManaReq )
return true;
return false;
}

and change it to

Code:
private bool CheckMana( Mobile m )
{
if( m.Mana >= JCore.ManaReq )
return true;
return false;
}

Ravenal

Knight
Yup those little buggas!

I hope that was the last big error hehehe :)... At least i fixed the major Loot Issues now :)

I dono Yet. I lost my hard drive and lost shard. I gota reinstall everything. then get back to testing lol.

I was wondering if you had any luck with the quest or imbuneing (through crafting not the scroll) though