RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karma should be signed yes/no

Should the karma be force signed?

• yes

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

bzk90

Lord
Karma should be signed yes/no

Vote now and make the difference.

*note*
currently force-sign is not on

Slayer706

Sorceror
I voted yes because I seemed to see a drop in the number of stupid negative karmas I recieved once it showed names. Normally every post I made would have gotten a negative karma with a comment like "....." or "That was gay.". But when it was signed, I only got karma with constructive remarks (which normally would have been drowned out by the stupid ones.). Really since karma doesn't DO anything, why shouldn't we get to see who is an asshat and who isn't?

bzk90

Lord
Slayers comment is justified by this

Karma = signed always?! 07-25-2006 11:38 AM I think karma is unsigned now.
This person waited until karma was unsigned to give me negative karma. Having signed karma ensures that people will not give out negative karma for no reason. Then again perhaps the proper solution is to remove negative karma all together and make it a purely positive system.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Karma should be signed... 07-25-2006 02:45 PM nice to see you to soad <3 from you know who

Yes bzk?

bzk90

Lord
Ill be sure to spell it out from now on. I keep forgeting people arent as good at coming to conclusions as I am

Slayer706

Sorceror
Negative Karma - Karma = signed always?! 07-25-2006 03:01 PM like this one?

What do you know? I get the first pointless negative karma in three days just a few hours after I said it had become unsigned. I am going to guess it was SOAD, but since there is no way to tell, I have no idea who I am supposed to ignore from now on.

I've always said karma needs signed... It Stops the jerks from just throwing bad karma around...They'll think twice before they give it for no reason...But if nobody knows who it is they keep doing it....:(

bzk90

Lord
interesting, all the people who voted no, with the exception of soad, have decided not to reply to this thread. Perhaps they are afraid that we will put 2 and 2 together and realize they are the ones giving useless negative karma?

Awww thank you NiteStar...

@Bzk I really understand why people don't want to know...If someone gives me neg karma thats fine, but sign it and tell me why...Or at least just sign it...I'm not the type of person that will give neg. karma because it was given to me...I only give neg karma if someone is being a jerk on here...;)

Johabius

Knight
I vote yes, but not for the reasons of finding out who is giving negative karma. Sometimes people forget to sign their positive karma too;)

NiteStar

Wanderer
bzk90 said:
star your confused, they took the signed karma out.

Your right, I haven't even looked to be honest as when I give it I sign it and it really never mattered. Thanks for telling me as I would not have noticed for another 100 years LOL

EDIT: this is another reason ROFL, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bzk90 again."

**Smacks computer once more