RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karma should be signed yes/no

Should the karma be force signed?

• yes

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Ohh sounds like you have a bad (tough) cat...scary.....

I have two cat's, one male one female. These guy's have a love hate thing going and not sure why, then there are days when space aliens show up and replace one or both with Pod Cat's.

Pod Cat's are easy to spot, they actually come jump in your lap to allow you to pet them, when the regular cats come back (I thing the aliens do weird sex experiments on them) as they are in really bad moods and only come near when it is time to order me to feed them.

What I think was going on last night was one regular unreplaced cat was eyeing a pod cat and planning an attack.I don't think the attack went off well as both cats were here when I got up and moving about, that is unless the aliens came and took away the corpse of the pod cat and left the original in it's place.

Life can be confusing around my cats, perhaps I should go take my medication now just in case :D :D :D :D :D